Sponsored

SoCal Closed Car Transport

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
I am moving away from California to Texas and I am wondering if anyone has a good idea of closed car transport company that I can use for my Mustang hopefully that do a good job and are not too expensive? If anyone has any info let me know? Thanks!
Sponsored

TtGjac0b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
Im actually in the same situation trying to find a good transport company. Moving from Socal to Dallas. Any info helps or if i find anything ill let you know!

onosqv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
QV
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang
It's probably nearly 8 years now, but I used: http://www.weshipyourcar.com/ (Nationwide Auto Transport).

When i did it, those guys take a flat fee ($150) & the rest is paid to the driver. licensed, bonded, kept me up to date w/ where the car was, etc.

Mine was $1850 total because I wanted enclosed & car had to be pushed into/off trailer. As a reference, I had a car transported from GA to CA.

As a side note: have you considered just driving your car out there (and maybe fly back - or in lieu of flying out there)? Would be a cool road trip!

OP
OP
RaceRed5.0

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's probably nearly 8 years now, but I used: http://www.weshipyourcar.com/ (Nationwide Auto Transport).

When i did it, those guys take a flat fee ($150) & the rest is paid to the driver. licensed, bonded, kept me up to date w/ where the car was, etc.

Mine was $1850 total because I wanted enclosed & car had to be pushed into/off trailer. As a reference, I had a car transported from GA to CA.

As a side note: have you considered just driving your car out there (and maybe fly back - or in lieu of flying out there)? Would be a cool road trip!
Well I actually found a carrier for a double car enclosed carrier for my Mustang and my dad's Trans Am they are charging $1200 per car.

I would drive the car and it would be a cool road trip through he desert but I'd rather not get dings or scratches on the paint and I have my G6 I might be driving if I don't sell it before I move.

OP
OP
RaceRed5.0

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you try intercity lines?
Went ahead and went with our moving company supposedly they do it. For $1200 per car.
Sponsored