Sponsored

Stainless steel brake lines. Which one?

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I have been searching and can't really find anything that is specifically meant for the gt350. Anyone know where to buy a set? I am painting my calipers and thought I should go ahead and replace it at the same time.
Sponsored

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

Sponsored

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Is the braid rubber coated on these lines? Back when I used to be interested in such things, the talk was you didn't want the braid directly exposed to road dirt, etc. as it can work its way into the braid increasing the likeliness of failure.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I have Goodrich on my GT. I'm not sure what difference there would be between the GT and the GT350 in terms of the final mile brake l lines - it's the same relative setup for that.

As for the lines being rubber coated, I was worried about that myself. But after 10+ track days and street miles and including an idiot move driving my car to Chicago during a winter snow storm, they look totally fine. You can probably just put split loom over them if you really care, but honestly the fluid will be getting hot and I'd rather not have plastic over them at all in the end.
Sponsored