Rasn1320

Rasn1320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jer
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT premium 5.0 black accent pack, 3.55 gears
Went to ford,its updated! Now everytime i start car message comes up about avail networks,anybody know if it can be shut off?
Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Good lord what a joke just to update,f it, ill stick with my old version,works just fine! What a joke FORD.
It's not a joke, you can't blame others just because you can't figure something out that many others has no problems with. Like you said, you are not that good with computers, so it's most likely something related to how your flash drive is set up (GPT vs. MBR, multiple volumes, hidden volumes, etc.), how you copied files (MAC user), or maybe it's just the flash drive being bad or not compatible (my friend has a flash drive that won't be recognized by sync).

OP
OP
Rasn1320

Rasn1320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jer
Vehicle(s)
I had someone help me that actually knows about computers and still no go lol

OP
OP
Rasn1320

Rasn1320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jer
Vehicle(s)
Got the pop up figured out and gone,saw another thread,thx guys

Sponsored

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
It's not a joke, you can't blame others just because you can't figure something out that many others has no problems with. Like you said, you are not that good with computers, so it's most likely something related to how your flash drive is set up (GPT vs. MBR, multiple volumes, hidden volumes, etc.), how you copied files (MAC user), or maybe it's just the flash drive being bad or not compatible (my friend has a flash drive that won't be recognized by sync).
Lmfao! Are you an engineer? It reminds me off a Voice of the Customer meeting where people bitch because the car got better.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had someone help me that actually knows about computers and still no go lol
There are many people that claims that they know about computers, but being able to install windows on a computer or even build a computer is not the same as understanding how computers work and able to diagnose what components are faulty, and in this case you need the latter.

Lmfao! Are you an engineer? It reminds me off a Voice of the Customer meeting where people bitch because the car got better.
Yep.

OP
OP
Rasn1320

Rasn1320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jer
Vehicle(s)
Well whatever,im just glad its updated,case closed.

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I've been trying to update mine with no success too.

I have the leaked version of Sync 3.0 & when I plug in a new Sandisc USB (formatted in exFAT) it just sits there doing nothing. Once, I got a message that the USB was recognized but nothing happened after that.

I'm frustrated, the other updates went smoothly.

Indylatenight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Quick question for those of you that have completed the 3.0 update. Have you had any problems with the volume. Before the update, when I received a text message, I got the prompt to "Hear it". It would then read aloud the text message. Now after the update, I still get the prompt but when it reads the message the volume is so low that I can barely make out what it is saying. The voice command volume is normal. Any ideas?

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quick question for those of you that have completed the 3.0 update. Have you had any problems with the volume. Before the update, when I received a text message, I got the prompt to "Hear it". It would then read aloud the text message. Now after the update, I still get the prompt but when it reads the message the volume is so low that I can barely make out what it is saying. The voice command volume is normal. Any ideas?
Pretty sure the volume of the text reader is saparated from the general volume, so if you adjust it when hearing the text, it won’t affect the rest.

UofMEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' FE, 20' FE
..when I received a text message, I got the prompt to "Hear it". It would then read aloud the text message. Now after the update, I still get the prompt but when it reads the message the volume is so low that I can barely make out what it is saying. The voice command volume is normal. Any ideas?
When you're listening to the message, turn the volume up. That's linked to the "Prompt" volume setting, not the "Voice" volume setting.