Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
What? This is the first time I've ever brought it up, who the hell are you? :lol:
Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Guys/Gals, it's a new Mustang model. Enjoy it, be glad it's coming. Being that this thread is meant to show off a new model, I would expect there to be mixed opinions and some banter.

As far as model bashing, I dont think that those of us who are happy they retained the previous version headlights qualifies us as bashing. It actually promotes the model we're seeing. Those who are dissatisfied with Fords current mule showing 15-17 headlights, and express it should have the 18 MY headlights could be considered bashing this model.

So why not relax a little bit on who is breaking rules here. Anything can be taken in or out of context. Be glad it's coming, buy it if you want it, or dont. I'm just happy to see its here.

Grabber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Mach1 Q code , 1971 Boss 351, 2014 Taurus SHO
Can't wait for this car to be revealed! It's an exciting time to be a car enthusiast!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
The no model bashing was brought about by cry babies and people who couldnā€™t just agree to disagree. Remember, entusiast outcry changes history. If the majority donā€™t like something, itā€™s going to change. Imagine what Porsche would be if the 928/944/968 line was allowed to completely replace the 911?

I say stay vocal but realize that not everyone agrees and we are all enthusiasts. Anyone wit hurt feelings just suck it up - all you can do is state your own opinion and move on.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Someone thats been here longer and has a much bigger presence here than you.
If you do say so, yourself! Douche comment of the day, congrats!

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Looks pretty good to me. I like the bumper across the grill opening better than that previous rendition where it was gaping open but that's just me. I'd be interested to see what the people think who are actually lined up to buy this car, i.e. [MENTION=21800]Tomster[/MENTION]

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
If you do say so, yourself! Douche comment of the day, congrats!
Meh. Its the truth. He hardly has a posting presence. That isnt my fault. If you read it that way that also isnt my fault, dont add tone to text. That gets you in trouble every time.

Dkzyrn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Gt500 Wheels

Whether these are the Final wheels or just for testing, am I the only one who thinks their heavily inspired by the New Ford GT. Yes they may not be exact but they show multiple similarities.

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
Whether these are the Final wheels or just for testing, am I the only one who thinks their heavily inspired by the New Ford GT. Yes they may not be exact but they show multiple similarities.
They may even be from a GT. Its a mule. If we started to see the wheels on a series of cars we could infer more.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Looks pretty good to me. I like the bumper across the grill opening better than that previous rendition where it was gaping open but that's just me. I'd be interested to see what the people think who are actually lined up to buy this car, i.e. [MENTION=21800]Tomster[/MENTION]
I haven't chimed in yet because I'm waiting to see the final specs. The biggest factor is weight. I plan to buy the track R version if available. Get it under 4,000#, and I'm sold if everything else is in order.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Iā€™m with [MENTION=21800]Tomster[/MENTION]

If this car doesnā€™t hit certain points, weight being one of them, then I will most likely transition to a GT3

EJS2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT Premium, 6A, 3.55 / '08 GT
Remember, entusiast outcry changes history.
It was enthusiasts like us who prevented the ā€˜89 Mustang from becoming the ā€˜89 Probe.
Not there was anything wrong with the Probe, it served itā€™s purpose, but if the enthusiast outcry didnā€™t happen to save the rear wheel drive V8 Mustang, none of us would be having any of these discussions on this or any other forum.
There would not be a Mustang to bash.
As enthusiasts, we all need to keep it together and support current and future Mustang generations, whether we like the product development/styling direction or not, however...we are all entitled to our opinions.

Last edited:

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Iā€™m with [MENTION=21800]Tomster[/MENTION]

If this car doesnā€™t hit certain points, weight being one of them, then I will most likely transition to a GT3
I told my dealer ten bucks off our agreed upon deal for every pound over 3,999 lbs, they are confident the deal won't change.