OP
SnakeAndSteak

SnakeAndSteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Congrats on your new ride! Love the color choice.:thumbsup:
Thanks BJ. It was just sitting on the showroom floor waiting for me to buy it. I was considering a Magnetic Gray also, I believe it's called.

Congrats on an amazing ride!
Thanks Cobra!

Congrats!

Welcome to the club of euro car owners who also appreciate how special the GT350 is! :cheers:
Thanks Mspeedster! I had a 987 Cayman S (manual) and got the 235 and just never really bonded with the Bimmer. If it had a manual tranny and moonroof delete, I would have liked it more.

Congrats and welcome :cheers:

Go to HD or Lowes and get some small plastic spacers in the hardware isle to raise the back plate off the car. With @Tomster down the road from you, you're in good hands :D

BTW, does the title of your thread imply you didn’t drive it home youself??:doh:
Hey Tank. No sir, I drove it home! I didn't even let them drive it to the gas station to fill it up. It has about 50 miles on it now. I'm going to PM Tom now.

I agree with the first sentance.........love that Red.......enjoy it :ford:
Thanks One Bad Shelby R.

:)

Congrats! I favor that bright color combo.

Thanks Key01. I like it too. I am contemplating removing the stripes though.

I'm not a fan of red (not because it doesn't look good - because my last red car coincidentally or not accounted for 5 tickets in 2 years LOL) but that is gorgeous.

Congrats.

Now close the garage door - most of the way - roll down the windows and rev the engine. :D
Ha!! I better leave the door open. I never had a bright red car. Fingers crossed.

Congrats on the purchase...enjoy!
Thanks Bullitt

OP, congrats and welcome to the forum.
Thanks NHman

Congratulations and love the Red!
THanks Mkeane

Very nice!!
Thanks Mike. Right on!

GT350Uga

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
I'm spontaneous and just joined the forum Monday (I think) and came home with this GT350 tonight. I'm tired, long day of work and about 4 hours at the dealership. I'll have lots of questions to come. But first, does the rear license plate affix with any special screws??? I drove home with the plate in the rear window.
Congrats! Just got my 2018 GT350 last month.

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Sweeeet .... :first:
btw, how much did Ford of Clermont pay you for that neat Ford of Clermont sticker on your trunk ??? :doh:

Sponsored

OP
OP
SnakeAndSteak

SnakeAndSteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Congrats!

I'm looking forward to picking mine up tomorrow!
Congrats as well! Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Congrats! Just got my 2018 GT350 last month.
Awesome!!

Sweeeet .... :first:
btw, how much did Ford of Clermont pay you for that neat Ford of Clermont sticker on your trunk ??? :doh:
Thanks Ruby. I'm a semi pro detailer......that sticker didn't last more than an hour or two.
clermont sticker.jpg

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Congratulations, very nice color & stripe combination...I like it a lot. Good luck with the car, it is an amazing car !

milner_7

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.highdefinitionautodetail.ca
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the club and congrats! Break that thing in and then enjoy the symphony of hitting the 8250 rpm redline.

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
Congrats on the GT350! I'm not a fan of red typically, but it looks amazing on these cars.

Enjoy in good health!

chedder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2017 Raptor SC, 2016 custom crew cab
Nice ride, love the color. My wife's boss drove mine and had to have one, it looks just like yours, beautiful!

Sponsored

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
Lol about the rear plate screws! I asked the same question when I bought mine...might have been my first post! They were in the package with the front plate holder in the trunk.

OP
OP
SnakeAndSteak

SnakeAndSteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Congratulations, very nice color & stripe combination...I like it a lot. Good luck with the car, it is an amazing car !
Thanks Peter. I like it too! I hope this isn't sacrilege, but I took the stripes off already

Welcome to the club and congrats! Break that thing in and then enjoy the symphony of hitting the 8250 rpm redline.
I can't wait until it's broken in. I want to let it scream.

Congrats on the GT350! I'm not a fan of red typically, but it looks amazing on these cars.

Enjoy in good health!
Thanks Next Phase. I've never owned a red car, but this one just looks so good to me.

Nice ride, love the color. My wife's boss drove mine and had to have one, it looks just like yours, beautiful!
Hey Randy, Thanks!

Lol about the rear plate screws! I asked the same question when I bought mine...might have been my first post! They were in the package with the front plate holder in the trunk.
Nicky, funny! Unfortunately mine weren't in there.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the new car. I am just down the road also..

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
Congrats man! Just picked up my '18 GT350 a week ago!

I also live in central Florida... Winter Garden to be exact...

Being a a detailer, do you plan or have you applied any PPF? I am really debating on doing this... but cant quite make up my mind.. what are your thoughts?
Sponsored