rabbit_eater

This place makes me itch.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow '15 GT PP
Hmm pics show up for me... Let me rehost them somewhere else. D'oh. Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: Hopefully these pics work now. OP updated with album link as well. Shoot me an offer!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

rabbit_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow '15 GT PP
@rabbit_eater, I'm sorry to hear you got rid of the mustang, what are you driving instead?
Yeah me too :brokenheart: I hopped into a civic si, i needed a break from the cost of daily'ing a 5.0. Between work and school and 100 miles a day, the operating costs were killing me :doh: Once I get my degree sorted, I plan to come back to the world of V8's again in the future for sure!

phatsesh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 convertible GT
I went from an si to a 5.0 could not imagine going back. Wondering if I seen you around town.

OP
OP

rabbit_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow '15 GT PP
I went from an si to a 5.0 could not imagine going back. Wondering if I seen you around town.
It was a difficult adjustment, lol. But my '17 Si has at least one major upside... 38mpg average. It's entirely possible you've seen me, at least in the mustang. I work in MoVal, it was bright as hell triple yellow on 6GR's..

OP
OP

rabbit_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow '15 GT PP
Still available. Dropped the price a bit. Shoot me a message if you are interested!

Sponsored

GTkev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT base
Ain’t nobody on earth averaging 38mpg in a 2017 civic si. I have one and I’m getting 22...26 if I try really hard

It was a difficult adjustment, lol. But my '17 Si has at least one major upside... 38mpg average. It's entirely possible you've seen me, at least in the mustang. I work in MoVal, it was bright as hell triple yellow on 6GR's..
Sponsored