Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

D_cow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTI 2017 GT350R HR437 Radio Delete
Some of these dealers I just don't get. I called about a Lead Foot 350(non-R) in NY today, that has been on their lot for 6 months, and they still refuse to sell for MSRP.

There are 17's still on lots and 19's coming in about 4-5 months. Why is there no motivation to move these?
The cars are meant to be driven...
Sponsored

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Some of these dealers I just don't get. I called about a Lead Foot 350(non-R) in NY today, that has been on their lot for 6 months, and they still refuse to sell for MSRP.

There are 17's still on lots and 19's coming in about 4-5 months. Why is there no motivation to move these?
I know of two stealerships that are in PA and NY respectively, that are total fucking idiots considering the PA one has a USED 17 for $58,288 that's been sitting on their lot for 5 months, and refuses to budge to a more normal price point .

The one in NY is the worst stealership in the country because they also have a used Avalanche 17 with the conv pack and are asking $59,500 and asking them to drop one penny is like throwing holy water on a demon. And the most hilarious but sad part about them is the fact that according to CarFax, it has been sitting on their lot since May of last year so that makes it about 10 months that it's been for sale.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
I know of two stealerships that are in PA and NY respectively, that are total fucking idiots considering the PA one has a USED 17 for $58,288 that's been sitting on their lot for 5 months, and refuses to budge to a more normal price point .

The one in NY is the worst stealership in the country because they also have a used Avalanche 17 with the conv pack and are asking $59,500 and asking them to drop one penny is like throwing holy water on a demon. And the most hilarious but sad part about them is the fact that according to CarFax, it has been sitting on their lot since May of last year so that makes it about 10 months that it's been for sale.
Greed is a heck of a thing ! Isn’t it?

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

I certainly get your point but being an older person on this forum I certainly don't appreciate and see any reason for that type of language.

:cheers:

GutweinMCP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Torino Cobra
They shut off our availability to order the convenience package about a month ago. Could be a regional constraint but seems to one for all on these cars.

The problem is finding the Convenience Package. Seem very few dealers around ordered them. The Recaros are tight on me.

Sponsored

GT350Uga

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
I picked up a 2018 GT350, Oxford White, Blue Stripes, Convenience Package last month in Stone Mountain, GA for $900 under invoice.

tborah79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tombrrrr
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I have allocation for a 2018 GT350R...ordered the way you want...10k ADM...need to place order by end of today

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
I have allocation for a 2018 GT350R...ordered the way you want...10k ADM...need to place order by end of today
Is that 10K ADM set in stone?

Sponsored

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
If anyone has allocation for a non R for invoice, I'm interested in placing a deposit.

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
I had another Cotus undate /non-update this morning. I went back and noticed that each update is on the hour say, 1:00 or 9:00 or 10:00

Anyway, this morning I was on line chatting with a ford performance tech (fantastic resource btw) about my son’s Mustang and I threw it out there - asked if he could track my car. I gave him the vin. He comes back about 2 min later - it is at a staging lot in Twin Oaks PA. About 30 min from my dealer. I’ve been by the lot right off I-95 - it is a huge lot of cars coming from plants around the country off railcars. There they get loaded on semis for delaer delivery, The car is close... now the big question is when....the waiting continues and the pending snowmagedden storm for tomorrow is tossing the perverbial wrench into the works .

Just got off the phone with my dealer. He confirmed where the car is and has been assigned a carrier. So we’re getting close

AeschyA

JR195
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2013 JKR10A
The car is close... now the big question is when....the waiting continues and the pending snowmagedden storm for tomorrow is tossing the perverbial wrench into the works .

Just got off the phone with my dealer. He confirmed where the car is and has been assigned a carrier. So we’re getting close
Please let this be the last Nor'easter for this year, heh.

I am still a couple weeks away from driving out to get mine, but at the rate this winter is going, the roads may still be in terrible shape come April.
Sponsored