Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Any thoughts on Steed pro actions (non adjustable) with the BMR SP763?
As SteedaTech stated, their fixed dampers should prove to pair well with our SP763 Spring Kit.

Honestly, you can't go wrong most any fixed dampers that are available for the S550 when pairing with our SP763 springs, which is what we were after when designing them. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
As SteedaTech stated, their fixed dampers should prove to pair well with our SP763 Spring Kit.

Honestly, you can't go wrong most any fixed dampers that are available for the S550 when pairing with our SP763 springs, which is what we were after when designing them. :thumbsup:
This!

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Is this the Sales mens section of the Forums ?
I need a pair of new shoes in a size 10 1/2 WW with an arch support !

My Bad It's just [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] and @KellyAiken giving each other a [MENTION=20493]Pat[/MENTION] on the @Behind .

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0

My Bad It's just @BmacIL and @KellyAiken giving each other a @Pat on the @Behind .
I just made my first post in this thread. Catching up after an overwhelming past few weeks, and it took some time to wade through all the record breaking posts! :D

Thanks though!:thumbsup:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD

My Bad It's just [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] and @KellyAiken giving each other a [MENTION=20493]Pat[/MENTION] on the @Behind .
BMR Tech said:
I just made my first post in this thread. Catching up after an overwhelming past few weeks, and it took some time to wade through all the record breaking posts!

Thanks though!
Okay, you know the ROTFL abbreviation? Well, I literally am. Hilarious!

Lemme do me, lemme do me before someone comes and gets me first...

[FAKE QUOTE BUT PROBABLY TRUE]Steeda steeda steeda steeda steeda steeda steeda steeda tell Kelly he's wrong steeda steeda tell people to get IRS braces steeda steeda steeda write 5 paragraph essays on a forum that nobody will read, but secretly they do but then judge me on a misspelled word steeda steeda steeda steeda #drivermod!![/ENDFAKEQUOTE]

Sponsored

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Okay, you know the ROTFL abbreviation? Well, I literally am. Hilarious!

Lemme do me, lemme do me before someone comes and gets me first...

[FAKE QUOTE BUT PROBABLY TRUE]Steeda steeda steeda steeda steeda steeda steeda steeda tell Kelly he's wrong steeda steeda tell people to get IRS braces steeda steeda steeda write 5 paragraph essays on a forum that nobody will read, but secretly they do but then judge me on a misspelled word steeda steeda steeda steeda #drivermod!![/ENDFAKEQUOTE]
What the hell? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
Agreed. What Kelly suggested and what you've listed is an amazing setup.

I would also highly recommend all the PP front-end bracing (FRPP strut tower & K-brace kit, firewall brace and lower underbody K-brace). Once you've got all of it, the car actually feels significantly more responsive and composed without harming ride (actually overall improves it, IMO, because of how it responds).
Agreed! The lower K brace made difference I didn’t think I’d feel installing it in the sun. I was pleasantly suprised very happy with the results. Car feels more poised and slightly lighter. I do have aftermarket sway-bars.

OP
OP

scherisho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks everyone again for all of the opinions and advise. I appreciate it. I think I'm leaning toward the ford racing kit as it comes with new strut mounts and other items. Spring is coming and I can't wait to get the car out of storage!

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Can anyone confirm? Its too cold in the garage to start pulling stuff apart just to check.

I find it odd for ford to sell this part separate if it didn't at least come as an option on some cars.
My car came with 20" wheels and had those braces installed from the factory. I believe all cars with the 20" wheel option had them installed.

OP
OP

scherisho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Well that would save me some $$$ as I have the 20 inch wheel package.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Well that would save me some $$$ as I have the 20 inch wheel package.
Yes but you'll still want the tower brace and the lower K brace too. I also don't know for certain if the firewall connector came with the 20" wheel package along with the K brace.
Sponsored