Sponsored

Flood Ford ESP - Question

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, 2018 Mustang GT
When I got my ESP from Ford 6 weeks ago they told me literally everything was covered besides tires and wipers. Including oil changes, headlight bulbs etc
Hmmm...awesome if you get free oil changes for that many years. The dealer that we just bought my wife's Nissan Murano from gives us two years of oil changes/tire rotations, but that had nothing to do with the plan that we may or may not buy.
Sponsored

Drek08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
'17 mustang GT PP
Hmmm...awesome if you get free oil changes for that many years. The dealer that we just bought my wife's Nissan Murano from gives us two years of oil changes/tire rotations, but that had nothing to do with the plan that we may or may not buy.
Yep I do. Just called Ford to confirm. Tire rotations and all that are covered. Only thing I pay to maintain is tires

Drek08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
'17 mustang GT PP
You do realize that the F&I guy at a dealership is the best and highest paid salesman of all? He makes more money per sale than the car salesman does.
My brother was was an F&I guy for many years.

Find your contract and verify what he told you is in writing. I'd get everything cleared up before you need it.
When he told you everything is covered except tires and wipers, he might have been talking (misleading you) about the factory 3 yr/36,000 warranty. Review closely.
This is part of my service plan
IMG_9168.PNG

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
When I got my ESP from Ford 6 weeks ago they told me literally everything was covered besides tires and wipers. Including oil changes, headlight bulbs etc
PremiumCare ESP and the Premium Maintenance Plan through Ford are two different things. One is an extended warranty and the other offers Oil Changes et. al. They are sold separately. This thread specifically is about the ESP not the Maintenance Plan.

Drek08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
'17 mustang GT PP
PremiumCare ESP and the Premium Maintenance Plan through Ford are two different things. One is an extended warranty and the other offers Oil Changes et. al. They are sold separately. This thread specifically is about the ESP not the Maintenance Plan.
Oh sorry I didn't realize they were separate when I got mine. I thought it was all one care package. That's my bad sore about that

Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Oh sorry I didn't realize they were separate when I got mine. I thought it was all one care package. That's my bad sore about that
No problem at all; They probably presented it as a package deal like most dealers do, but they'd be two separate purchases on the bill of sale.

As a note, I had bought both on my EB, but when I purchased my GT last week they gave me a prorated refund which I applied to the cost of the car. So, if you sell or trade your car prior to the coverage period expiring, make sure to put in for that refund :)

Drek08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
'17 mustang GT PP
No problem at all; They probably presented it as a package deal like most dealers do, but they'd be two separate purchases on the bill of sale.

As a note, I had bought both on my EB, but when I purchased my GT last week they gave me a prorated refund which I applied to the cost of the car. So, if you sell or trade your car prior to the coverage period expiring, make sure to put in for that refund :)
Yea that's what they did. Thank you that tip my friend

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
When I bought mine, I printed off the quote from Flood Ford and my dealer matched it.
I found out about Flood Ford after we bought ours through the dealer. I went back and showed him a quote from Flood. He said he couldn't match it and that it was most likely bogus. I told him it was 100% legit and cancelled my plan through them. I'm going to buy from Flood soon.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
"What´s Not Covered By Ford ESP PremiumCare
Bumpers, glass, moldings, ornamentation, paint, rust, sheet metal, structural underbody framework, sideview mirrors (glass and housing), rearview mirror (glass and housing), wheel covers, studs and ornaments, service adjustments (glass and body parts), convertible top and wheels."
Well crap. At least it does not specifically call out the "actuation" components of the convertible top. If I get a rip in the fabric I'll just have to suck it up.

Sponsored

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP

When I traded my 3 month-old EB for a GT 2 weeks ago,the extended warranty came out to $211 less. Bonus. I was shocked the MSRP is 11k more but the consensus is because of the turbo.:shrug:

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Anyone buy directly from Flood Ford recently? About to pull the trigger so wanted to make sure that no one here has had any issues.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I bought mine for my superduty from flood ford and use it a few times no issues.

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
Anyone buy directly from Flood Ford recently? About to pull the trigger so wanted to make sure that no one here has had any issues.
No issues with them. Totally legit

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Bought mine a couple years back, and it was a smooth/easy deal done entirely online. You shouldn't have any problems as Flood has sold the warranties for a long time. I haven't decided yet if I'll buy one for the wife's new GT, but if I do I'll buy from Flood.
Sponsored