Sponsored

Data guide work in the EU

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
Hello, I would like to know what are the modifications in the data guide that work in our European models, both 2015 and 2017, I have modified only the automatic closing of the doors and close twice with the remote the horn sounds, someone has tried Any modification more? As for example, change the audio screens in sync 2, thanks and best regards
Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I've enabled this

Lock doors on motion

BCM:

Enable: 726-15-01 0101 0101 01

Disable: 726-15-01 0202 0202 02

I have enabled this and I think doors lock when the car reaches 20 kph.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Hello, I would like to know what are the modifications in the data guide that work in our European models, both 2015 and 2017, I have modified only the automatic closing of the doors and close twice with the remote the horn sounds, someone has tried Any modification more? As for example, change the audio screens in sync 2, thanks and best regards
what mod is this exactly?

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
I would like to know which of the modifications in the forscan are valid for the European model, for example I activate the automatic closing when moving the car and that the horn will be activated when closing the car twice, I would like to know which of all the that I have read in the post of modifications data are valid for the European model 2015

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
most of them do work even from other vehicles, there's an extensive list on the F150 forum just be aware that we do not have DDM or PDM modules, as i've done lots of research trying to get the mirrors to fold on locking the car which just cannot be done as it's hard wired.

this is the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730/htmlview#gid=815852466

the main tab is all common mods you can do then each tab is the different modules with all the mods you can do in each module, just be aware though activating trailer sway wont do anything on out mustangs :lol:

i've done the locks on motion,
i've changed the number of indicator flashes to 5 from 3

i'm going to set bambi mode (fogs with high beams) this weekend
i'm going to try and see if i can add cornering lights (fogs turn on with the turn signal)

i'll let you know how i get on
i'm going to disable horn honk as its annoying

Sponsored

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
Thank you very much for everything has been very helpful, you will tell us how you have done with the modifications that you have pending

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
I have enabled the curve lights in my eurioe 2015 model and they work correctly, thanks Chappers

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I have enabled the curve lights in my eurioe 2015 model and they work correctly, thanks Chappers
Awesome no worries :thumbsup: did you use this code for cornering lights:

726-26-01 xxxx x1xx xxxx
Sponsored