Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
If for some reason you want the Lincoln themes you also have to set set 7D0-01-02 8xxx xxxx xxxx. Though the splash screen (7D0-02-01 XXXX X*XX) can be whatever you want for the Lincoln theme. Only the Ford GT one cares about the splash screen.
To get the Lincoln brown screen/theme, you have to change two APIM lines as follows:

7D0-01-02 8xxx xxxx xxxx & 7D0-03-01 xxxx x2xx xxxx

You will get the Lincoln shutdown screen, but the startup screen is unaffected (I currently have mine set to GT350)

Take a look at the spreadsheet on page 1 of this thread for more changes.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98260

Hope this helps others.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Is there an as built code mod to allow the Pony mirror illumination to stay on with the DRL’s?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
^ Interested in this as well.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Is there an as built code mod to allow the Pony mirror illumination to stay on with the DRL’s?
Unless there's a Ford model with this behaviour, no.
With As-built mods you can only activate some functions Ford has already made but kept 'hidden' because of not intended for that particular model or market.
And I doubt there's a model with this illumination on with drls (e.g. while driving..)

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Unless there's a Ford model with this behaviour, no.
With As-built mods you can only activate some functions Ford has already made but kept 'hidden' because of not intended for that particular model or market.
And I doubt there's a model with this illumination on with drls (e.g. while driving..)
Plus, I'm not sure how long those Pony lights would stay working...I know the earlier cars had issues with the Pony lights burning out/melting. They've been improved, but I don't think they are made to stay on for such a long time as DRLs.

Sponsored

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
Hello everyone, I would like to know what are the modifications that can be made to the European model 2015, for now I have modified the automatic closure, I would like to know which ones work exactly in the European model, because in the post most of them are for usa models, thanks and best regards

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
Hello everyone, I would like to know what are the modifications that can be made to the European model 2015, for now I have modified the automatic closure, I would like to know which ones work exactly in the European model, because in the post most of them are for usa models, thanks and best regards
That's something you need to ask European guys ;) I could recommend a German forum, but don't know any Spanish one.

Bascially everything you read here or see in one of the lists works for European models too. Some stuff is different like lightning and radio/navigation.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Has anyone seen anything relating to speed/MPH for convertible top operation? I'd love to be able to operate the mechanism at 5-8MPH vs. none, it's super handy when you're rolling up to a redliight to be able to start it moving.

Verts get a DIC message, so I thought the logic might be available module config/BCM data.
Figured since it's been close to 3 months since I asked this - and people have done a good bit more research on the available codes - I'd ask this again.

:cheers:

Another bump for this ~12 months after I originally bumped this ... :D

Anything new? Any codes for settings speed operated mechanisms?

Also wanted to confirm the interface module, if it's specs like so:

This ELM327 USB has full support to Ford specific diagnostic protocol MS-CAN.
Majority of modern Ford modules are accessible only through this protocol.
Some modules also allow OBD2/EOBD access but data refresh rate is much higher through Ford protocol (MS-CAN).
Constant speed has been set 500000 baud (500 kbit/s).
This setting is recommended for most modern Fords.
If your vehicle does not support high speed data transfer,
you can easily change speed back to default 38400 baud.

Besides added functionality for Ford, this device works as normal OBD2/EOBD code reader on all supported vehicles.

Supported modules:
GEM IPC DDM PDM RDDM RPDM AHCM PAM ACU SRM KVM IPMA SODL SODR
BCM TCM PCM ABS HEC EHPAS CCM PSCM HCM RCM SASM FACM
ACM SRM SDDJ

Supported software:
ELMconfig
Forscan
+ all kinds of OBD2/EOBD software

That should work, correct? I read the notes from Forscan about compatibility with the ELM327 "clones", but this one sounds like it would do the trick.

buzz-dee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Was playing with the my new UCDS tool and I got the GT350 digital speedometer working on my V6 haha

The deal breaker is that doing this will add ALL the GT350 features (including exhaust mode) which won't work on non-GT350
I saw a video the other day of a 2018 mustang doing a 0-90mph test run. The car featured the classic dial type instrument cluster and it did have the digital speedometer.

Since you programmed the GT350 firmware to your V6 cluster, I was wondering if doing the same with the GT firmware (MY2018) would get you the desired digital speedo without the exhaust mode trouble?

Thestangb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ayham Kutit
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
I saw a video the other day of a 2018 mustang doing a 0-90mph test run. The car featured the classic dial type instrument cluster and it did have the digital speedometer.

Since you programmed the GT350 firmware to your V6 cluster, I was wondering if doing the same with the GT firmware (MY2018) would get you the desired digital speedo without the exhaust mode trouble?
I was looking for something like that, shit I was trying to hack the IPC firmware to port the digital speedometer into the non-GT350 models lol

Do you know if all MY18 have the digital speedometer?

Sponsored

buzz-dee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
I have no idea, sorry. Maybe some of the 18 owners can chime in here?

This mod would be bad ass. It’s something a lot of people seem to be after!

Thestangb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ayham Kutit
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
I have no idea, sorry. Maybe some of the 18 owners can chime in here?

This mod would be bad ass. It’s something a lot of people seem to be after!
I’m getting my hands on MY18 Firmware files as we speak, will try it soon...hopefully I won’t break my IPC lol

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Not sure if this has been covered, is it possible to get the fog lights to act as cornering lights when indicating or at low speeds and turning? I know some UK/European cars do this I think some Fords do, do it I've had a scout but couldn't find anything definitive

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Not sure if this has been covered, is it possible to get the fog lights to act as cornering lights when indicating or at low speeds and turning? I know some UK/European cars do this I think some Fords do, do it I've had a scout but couldn't find anything definitive
Well I've just answered my own question :frusty: apparently on fusion / mondeo this is the code...

Using Forscan to enable cornering light with turn signal.
BCM 726-26-01 change to xxxx x1xx xxxx

I'll give this a try on the weekend :thumbsup:

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Well I've just answered my own question :frusty: apparently on fusion / mondeo this is the code...

Using Forscan to enable cornering light with turn signal.
BCM 726-26-01 change to xxxx x1xx xxxx

I'll give this a try on the weekend :thumbsup:
Please let us know and I’ll add it to our spreadsheet.
Sponsored