Sponsored

My neighbor wants a 15GT to!!! what to do???

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Just make sure you mod yours so it's faster. Problem solved!
Sponsored

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Get what you'd want, maybe see what color he's interested in and it may not even be the same color you want...plus you two can sell each other aftermarket parts etc.

OP
OP
NEED2015GT

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
it'll make the aftermarket parts get put on a lot faster that's for sure

Sponsored

Cosmos

Threads
Reaction score
Buy both the 2015 Mustang AND a 2015 King Ranch F-150 and proudly display both your wealth & your loyalty to Ford!

aspensilver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2006 MBenz SLK55 AMG - '97 BMW 540I - 2010 Audi S4
Wow!Well I'm old enough to own my house and I hand full of toys. So what does age have to do with this? Its nice to have stuff that other people want. Not getting what other people have already!

Maybe not age, but your second bolded sentence is immature.

Dirk McGurck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Nissan 370Z Touring with Sport
Build a Ford RS200 Evo. You'll be the only one in your state with that model.

nametoshowothers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
description of cars
So my neighbor is a friend and he wants the 2015 GT just as bad as I want one. What to do? Buy the car and just make sure its a different color. Do I maybe look at a different car so we aren't driving the same car. Or what else can I do. It does sound a little lame to see the same car right across the street! Let me know what you think!
Come on these are cars - who cares what your neighbor wants. It is a good thing that he wants a GT. As some others have said if you want a unique car mod it or get a high price European import.

Also this is not meant to be like too women showing up wearing the same dress:headbonk::frusty::crazy:

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Based on your other thread, maybe you should get the 2014 so you and your neighbor don't have the same car.

Although I do love some of the other suggestions such as "slash his tires" and "politely ask you neighbor to move". Whatever works.

-T

Sponsored
OP
OP
NEED2015GT

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks everyone for your suggestions.I'm going to get what I want and that's a 2015 GT. Going Saturday morning to the auto show hope they have one in blue and one guard. And I think the best advice is to slash his tires haha. Just joking but I understand just make it my own and be happy.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Glad I live in the country...keeping up with the Jones' sounds rough.

OP
OP
NEED2015GT

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I lived in the country! Mother fucking Jones'!!! Haha I love the street on live on. Its great to have a few car guys on the block.

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
I would say who cares be content and over joyous and Ford may sell hundreds of thousands of these so two more people on your street will have them and many others in your hood. If you want to be on top wait for the SVT to come out or a Roush. If you can swing carbon brakes that will finish the deal. I would like to see what Saleen is going to do with the car...it's got the right shape for his styles.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
So my neighbor is a friend and he wants the 2015 GT just as bad as I want one. What to do? Buy the car and just make sure its a different color. Do I maybe look at a different car so we aren't driving the same car. Or what else can I do. It does sound a little lame to see the same car right across the street! Let me know what you think!
I hope this thread was intended as a joke......in terms of consumer goods and "conspicuous consumption", who cares what your neighbor (or anyone else) owns, buys, has, what their favorite colour is or even thinks !!!

Put simply, Its YOUR car, not his, its a question of your taste and priorities, and that of no one else.
Sponsored