Sponsored

Ridetech parts question / if I sell my system

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have Ridetech already installed, thinking of going back to struts/shocks, does anyone know if Ridetech sells the small parts that are staying on my car? I’m referring to the little wedge screws that go into the chassis?

If I sell the system, I want to make sure whoever buys it is able to get the parts needed.

Any info is appreciated.
Sponsored

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
The instructions include a detailed part listing. The part you are looking for is a 3/8” - 16 Riv-Nut

OP
OP
JustinReed

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
The instructions include a detailed part listing. The part you are looking for is a 3/8” - 16 Riv-Nut
Thank you sir, unfortunately I don’t have the parts list anymore.

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
Just curious why you're making the switch? I've been thinking about switching to the Ridetech level 2 system from the setup in my sig. Looking for improved daily ride quality without sacrificing cornering performance.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JustinReed

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just curious why you're making the switch? I've been thinking about switching to the Ridetech level 2 system from the setup in my sig. Looking for improved daily ride quality without sacrificing cornering performance.
I like a stiffer system, that’s why I’m going back to struts/shocks, The car takes corners like a champ, but I feel too much of the road, if that makes any sense?...

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

I have a set just taken off my car Ill be putting for sale also.
Sponsored