New Magnaflow Exhaust for the 2018 GT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Hi Everyone, the team here at Magnaflow is proud to announce that we now have a brand-new line of products for the 2018 GT! There has been much buzz as the new models have rolled out and we are happy to be one of the first brands to offer aftermarket support. We have spent a good deal of time in R&D to ensure these systems offer the very best in both performance and sound quality.

We have improved flow over the stock exhaust by using 3” mandrel-bent tubing and an X midpipe to promote gas scavenging. The deep, refined tone we have become known for has been achieved with a pair of 11” straight-through mufflers, complete with custom aftermarket valves which will retain the use of the factory active exhaust. An optional valve-delete pipe is included for Mustangs without the optional active exhaust feature or owners who prefer not to use it. All systems are finished with a set of polished or black 4” tips which completely fill out the rear valence for a more aggressive appearance.

Most may already be familiar with our different series of exhaust, but for those who are not, we have 2 levels available: Street and Competition. Our Street Series exhaust falls within most areas legal sound limits and is best suited for those looking for an improvement in tone, but not be much louder than stock. The Competition Series is designed to have a more aggressive and noticeable sound some love on muscle cars, but may not comply with all areas legal sound limits.

Like all Magnaflow products, these kits are made 100% in the USA from stainless-steel and backed with our lifetime warranty against any defects.

For part numbers and additional info, please visit our site at the links below. We are expecting our dealers to have kits in stock by the middle of next month. Feel free to use the 'notify when in stock' button on our product pages to receive email updates on availability. We would love to hear what you think and are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have!

Competition Catback (polished) - http://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19368

Competition Catback (black) - http://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19369

Street Catback (polished) - http://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19370

Competition Axleback (polished) - http://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19418

Competition Axleback (black) - http://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19419

19368.png

19419.png

BODY6.jpg

[ame]
Sponsored

BrandonB

Tinted Window Licker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Oxford 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Are you planning any solutions to control the valves for us non-active exhaust guys?

OP
OP
MagnaFlow

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Are you planning any solutions to control the valves for us non-active exhaust guys?
Hi Brandon, we include a valve delete pipe with every kit for the owners without active exhaust. At this time we do not have plans to produce anything like an add-on electric valve controller for vehicles without the feature. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Any street axleback in the future?

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations

Sponsored

BrandonB

Tinted Window Licker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Oxford 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Brandon, we include a valve delete pipe with every kit for the owners without active exhaust. At this time we do not have plans to produce anything like an add-on electric valve controller for vehicles without the feature. If you have any other questions, please let us know!
Bummer.. I plan on purchasing a kit as soon as they're available SO SHOULD you want to work on something, do let me know :thumbsup:

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I would gladly go back to MagnaFlow if you guys would start using T304 for the tubing. Until then Borla and Corsa are it.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Magna Flow has a great sound,but until u guys figure a way too deal with the drone that the competition series has I don't think I will be using it on my new car.Another area that could be better is making a better xpipe the 2 pieces of stamped steel,especially for the price of these systems.Not bashing just something that hopefully u guys will look into.

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Do you have any other sound clips showing how the exhaust sounds in the different modes?

Sponsored

MustangScooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Manual, Lightning Blue
Im also interested to see how quite the competition sounds in "quiet mode" in comparison to stock. So does competition cat back quiet mode = stock standard mode, loud mode, sport mode or quiet mode. Or is it just crazy loud in all modes?

OP
OP
MagnaFlow

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Do you have any other sound clips showing how the exhaust sounds in the different modes?
Im also interested to see how quite the competition sounds in "quiet mode" in comparison to stock. So does competition cat back quiet mode = stock standard mode, loud mode, sport mode or quiet mode. Or is it just crazy loud in all modes?
At this time we do not have any other official sound clips of our 2018 systems, but more are currently in the works. With this kit, there will be an overall sound increase in all modes but it will change depending on the valve position.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
O.k. so I have your 2015 Competition quad exhaust from CJPP. I have the Roush valence.

Can I swap in this axle back competition with the valve and quiet my car down when I want to?

OP
OP
MagnaFlow

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
O.k. so I have your 2015 Competition quad exhaust from CJPP. I have the Roush valence.

Can I swap in this axle back competition with the valve and quiet my car down when I want to?
Hi, unfortunately this is only compatible with the 2018 models; the system may physically fit on your 2015, but it will not come equipped with the motors and ECU programming to control the active valves.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.