OP

jgedde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow
Sooooo Dustin, what did y'all find in our log files? I asked Will but he deferred to you and the forum.... What is happening to cause these woes?

John

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Sooooo Dustin, what did y'all find in our log files? I asked Will but he deferred to you and the forum.... What is happening to cause these woes?

John
John, we have found the culprit, why the variance, why some have and some don't. As soon as we get the fix implemented into all the strategies, which takes some time, we will let all know.

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
John, we have found the culprit, why the variance, why some have and some don't. As soon as we get the fix implemented into all the strategies, which takes some time, we will let all know.
Will it take care of my high LTFT issue?

Sponsored

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Great news, I think the gt350 has a completely different calibration so I shouldn't expect any changes to the voodoo should I? I just received my cal a week or two ago but have not installed / flashed.

OP
OP

jgedde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow
So what'd ya find? :-)

John

Racerbox77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra
How will current customers be able to get the new revised tune?

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Whipple crew deserves lifetime achievement award for relentless customer support.
Agreed...Dustin Whipple, and the Whipple team never stop moving forward for their customers in technology advancements and long term support. Never have I seen a company and CEO so involved with their customer base. Always an open ear and willing to listen to their customers issues when they arise and then work towards a solution.:usa:

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
All of this and seeing how they try and fight to set things right continuously help set in stone why I will go the whipple way!

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Okay maybe you gents can help me out. Unfortunately I am NOT running the Whipple software, but the car has been dyno tuned via Lund. I've been dealing with erratic fuel trims for like 2 weeks. At first, car hesitated to start and idled rough, out of NO WHERE. I've put 16K miles on the car, and it's had the Whipple since 400 miles ( 26K now ) and had no issues. Replaced plugs, gapped .028, and my cold start hesitation ( not wanting to turn over or idle ) is gone, but the erratic fuel trims haven't. Figured maybe vacuum leak, but can't find anything. If it was the O-Ring in the intake manifold I feel like I would've noticed it by now, unless some how it's come apart?

Decided maybe I had a melted/failed cat, and had cat deletes put on, still not different ( rear O2 and cat ot are turned off ) I've got no codes, trims seem spot on at cruising 2500-3000, but it's weird. I'll see -15 or so at start up, and once the cars warmed up, it works it way back to 0 (STFT1) and jumps around a bit but it's almost like it learns as it goes? I wouldn't think low compression since it seems like it's got plenty of power, and actually still adds 2-3 degrees of timing

Anyone experienced anything like this?
Sponsored