Status
Not open for further replies.

1st time Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt.Auto.Premium.3.55
Sigh.
Let me break it down for you. The recall has nothing to do with the transmission itself. The transmission is fine, yeah "for now" which can be said for absolutely everything.
I'm not the OP, and I'm not attacking your car. You started this nonsense by attacking the 2018 and implying the recall was for the transmission, and now again implying it's only a matter of time before the transmission shits the bed (nevermind this transmission has been used in Ford and Chevy cars for a few years).

So feel free to defend the 15-17s but don't be a juvenile and attack the 18s. You just look ignorant.
Read carefully never said transmission was recall. Digital dash with automatic transmission was recalled referring to Digital dash recall I guess it take somebody ignorant to call somebody ignorant
Sponsored

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Saw a 2018 Ford Mustang GT today...

Wow I am sure happy I bought my 2017 because its just not my style - that front end looks ugly as hell. But heck thats my opinion, other people like it - not everybody has the same taste. Besides my 2017 was a lot less than a 2018 and I got all the options I wanted. I am sure 2018 owners like their cars just as much. :D
IMG_6186.jpg
IMG_6183.jpg
IMG_6184.jpg

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Wow I am sure happy I bought my 2017 because its just not my style - that front end looks ugly as hell. But heck thats my opinion, other people like it - not everybody has the same taste. Besides my 2017 was a lot less than a 2018 and I got all the options I wanted. I am sure 2018 owners like their cars just as much. :D
I am sure happy I have a 2011 S197 GT,because the S550 is really NOT my style,but everyone has a favorite Mustang:headbang:

Supermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp with recaros
The 2018 front facia look like a downgrade. The 2018 owners keep saying “it will Grow on you” lol. Is like saying “it’s ugly but after some time you get used to it”

Sponsored

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Read carefully never said transmission was recall. Digital dash with automatic transmission was recalled referring to Digital dash recall I guess it take somebody ignorant to call somebody ignorant
Lol, you've been trash talking the 10a since your first post and you clearly insinuated the 10a was being recalled when it reality it's a simply software upgrade needed to fix it. But I don't expect you to grasp that because clearly you have only a tenuous grasp of the English language. (I apologize if you're not a native speaker, in that case your English is excellent).

Grow up. Enjoy your car, let everyone else enjoy theirs.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
The 2018 front facia look like a downgrade. The 2018 owners keep saying “it will Grow on you” lol. Is like saying “it’s ugly but after some time you get used to it”
Personally I loved it from the first time I saw it. Way before I decided to order. :shrug:

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Hi, I'm the OP. I actually started the thread to make light of all the people thinking were butt hurt. I was being sarcastic but I guess that's hard to see in text. I am very happy with my purchase of my 15 and still love my car very much. I continue to make mods to my liking. Anyone board with there 15 check out my build thread for my opinion on mods I made so far. Dont get me wrong there has been some little dissapointments with my car but I'm defientley glad I bought it when I did and there is no chance I will be trading it in a a 2018 mustang. I'm sorry if anyone took offense of this thread. Please continue to enjoy you mustang regardless of the year!:thumbsup:
board? defientley? :frusty:

1st time Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt.Auto.Premium.3.55
Lol, you've been trash talking the 10a since your first post and you clearly insinuated the 10a was being recalled when it reality it's a simply software upgrade needed to fix it. But I don't expect you to grasp that because clearly you have only a tenuous grasp of the English language. (I apologize if you're not a native speaker, in that case your English is excellent).

Grow up. Enjoy your car, let everyone else enjoy theirs.
No need to apologize.... keep Crying... Enjoy your 2018..

Sponsored

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Omega - That is one fine looking machine. What a beast ! Love you painted the supercharger & covers the same color as the car.

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Lol, only thing I’m jelly of is the engine having both di and pi. 10 speed is intriguing but am currently still happy having a manual

As for the 18 looks, at some angles it looks really good to me but for most angles I prefer mine
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.