2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
That's interesting. I bought Magnetic Metallic and it looks fine, I just wish I'd bought a Ruby Red or Deep Impact Blue.

I'm hoping to wrap the car perhaps later this year. I have red stripes on it (which admittedly look really good against the grey) but I'd like something with a bit more verve.
Got a pic? Would love to see that combo.
Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
The S550 is a very capable platform. With all the aftermarket choices for power/handling/stopping, sky's the limit. Drop a supercharger on a 15-17 and have way more power than you can use. For someone new to the Mustang or looking to trade in a much older model (and aren't concerned about price) it makes perfect sense to opt for an '18 instead of a '17. More power, refined MT82/clutch, better gage cluster, etc. Considering my own finances, it doesn't make sense to me to trade a 6th gen for another 6th gen. Besides, my wife is coming due for another car, and if I bought myself something new right now I'd be sleeping in my Mustang, lol.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
That's interesting. I bought Magnetic Metallic and it looks fine, I just wish I'd bought a Ruby Red or Deep Impact Blue.

I'm hoping to wrap the car perhaps later this year. I have red stripes on it (which admittedly look really good against the grey) but I'd like something with a bit more verve.
Do you have a garage? I, unfortunately, do not. :(

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
You'd probably find that on the 18s too eventually.
My Focus ST had a slight buzz/rattle from the rear hatch almost from new. Never could figure it out.

My '15 GT has a vibration/rattle also coming from rear passenger hatch area or above the wheel. I don't know if I just got new tires and something is loose or what. It's intermittent and happens after I've been driving for bit and over bumps. I may take it back to the tire place and have them check it again.

Anyway seems like all my Fords rattle/buzz a bit.
Yeah that stuff is not going to change on the 18+ cars since they are mostly the same in that regard unless they added some foam or padding in trouble spots but I highly doubt it. I only have one more rattle from the driver side B-pillar and it is maybe the worst one yet since it is so close to me:lol:

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Come on, who among us *doesn't* have ready access to photos of their Mustang? :)

Yes, my Mustang and motorcycles live in the garage when not in use. I have to park outdoors at work, though.

I like those wheels. They look WAYYYY easier to clean than the PP wheels.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
2 things i hate about the 18

No

Hood Indicators
California Special package

I shall keep my 16

:cheers:
Is this a joke? Theres nothing special about the California special, only the "special" people that paid extra mark up for it. Special edition mustangs... begin with the models beyond the v8 GT. (boss/mach1/gt350/gt500/cobra)

I'd consider the bullitt more special than a fricken cali special, and I dont even give a shit about the bullitt.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Those are sick AF. Where can i find those?
The wheels? They're MRR VP5 wheels in 19x9.5 square (no spacers, no rubbing, no poke) with 285s all around. Paul at PK Auto Designs hooked me up and I couldn't be happier.

And [MENTION=19064]Nomadic[/MENTION], one of the big reasons I went with them is because they're WAY easier to clean than the PP wheels. I still have my PP wheels for track use but I've always loved the way a classic 5-spoke looks (plus these have some nice depth to them) and I dislike shoving my fingers into tight spaces to get wheels clean.

Sponsored

1st time Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt.Auto.Premium.3.55
Butt Hurt..Nah... Recalls already for 2018

Digital Dash RECALL for Auto 2018 Transmission..No Butt Hurt Here..More to come I'm sure with 10 Speed..See who has Butt Hurt in Future..Enjoy your 2018...

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Digital Dash RECALL for Auto 2018 Transmission..No Butt Hurt Here..More to come I'm sure with 10 Speed..See who has Butt Hurt in Future..Enjoy your 2018...
The recall is because it doesn't alert you if you shut your car off and it's not in park... aka you need to be an idiot for it to actually affect you.

abbeynormal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PPGT Magnetic
The recall is because it doesn't alert you if you shut your car off and it's not in park... aka you need to be an idiot for it to actually affect you.
What is this "park" gear you speak of? My shifter only has numbers and an "R". Did I get ripped off??! :D
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.