Sponsored

Preview: Diode Dynamics LED Turn Signal Housings!

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
So... any way to make these light up amber like OEM and then amber sequential when using the turn signals?
Sponsored

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 mustang
*I swear I just posted this yesterday but can't find my post anywhere.*

Nick, CONGRATS! I know you guys have been working on this for a while and the results certainly appear to be worth the time invested, they look awesome! I can't wait to get mine! Quick question, using FORScan, I re-programmed the As-Built to enable DRLs at the marker lights. Would I be able to just get the lights and not need the DRL adapter and have the same functionality or would I be better off programming back to stock as-built and getting the adapter?
Your post is on CJ PONY PARTS forum

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP

MustangS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
'15 Vert GT
Watched the video but don't see how the driver can physically make the lights switch between static and sequential blinking.

How is that done? Where is the switch?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Watched the video but don't see how the driver can physically make the lights switch between static and sequential blinking.

How is that done? Where is the switch?
The "driver" can't, the installer can. The switch is on a little circuit board. It's in the video.

*edit - It's at 2:40 in the video. He actually says US, Euro or off. Off would be static.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Has anyone gotten there order shipped ??
We've shipped out dozens of orders already, and many of our authorized retailers have inventory to ship as well.

If you've ordered from us and would like an update on your order status, please feel free to contact us with your order number: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!
Nick C.

Sponsored

rwm01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Roush Stage 1
E-mail from USPS says mine is sitting at the mailbox. Will know for sure in a couple of hours when I get off work.

rwm01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Roush Stage 1
They made it to north central Oklahoma. They look as good in person as in the pictures. Now to get them installed.

Last edited:

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

We've shipped out dozens of orders already, and many of our authorized retailers have inventory to ship as well.

If you've ordered from us and would like an update on your order status, please feel free to contact us with your order number: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!
Nick C.
Question. I know for another brand of sequential turn signals, they would act wonky when the temperature fell below freezing. Were these tested in cold weather?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Question. I know for another brand of sequential turn signals, they would act wonky when the temperature fell below freezing. Were these tested in cold weather?
I think that is the difference buying Diode Dynamics. It doesn't take much to throw together a cheap LED solution but DD puts a lot into the quality. I have DD lights all over my car, inside and out and have gone through a couple winters and never had a problem with any of them.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Absolutely, we have an Extreme temperature & humidity test chamber that we used to ensure they would work in all climates.

It can be seen in this video at the :40 mark:

[ame]

The chamber goes down to -50*C and over 180*C

If you find yourself driving in 180 degrees Celsius, you can rest easy knowing that your lights will still illuminate. :thumbsup:

Thank you!
Nick C.
Sponsored