Sponsored

Woodland Hill CA Exotic Auto Meet tomorrow...

HotLap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
Apologies for posting this so late, but a group of us Shelby owners are meeting up and heading over to the Exotic Auto meet in Woodland Hills. It's on Topanga Canyon Blvd. in the Westfield Mall, not too far North of the 101 fwy. Anyone in SoCal who wants to come on out and join us is welcome and looking forward to seeing what everyone has done with their cars. Non Shelby folks are welcome too!! Some of us are meeting in Simi Valley at the 7-11 corner of Yosemite and Los Angeles Ave., at 7:30AM and heading over Santa Suzanna Pass Rd. to Topanga. Others are meeting us there at 8:00AM. Meet generally winds down by 10:00AM so you'll still have most of the day after the meet. Hope to see you there!
Sponsored

OP
OP

HotLap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
Hey Chris, was great meeting you yesterday and thanks for coming out. Your GT is awesome and you certainly know how to drive it well ;) . I did get one (not very good) pic I'm posting below. The rest of the group wants to get together (perhaps drive the canyons) and I'll keep you in the loop.

Sorry, not letting me attach a pic, I'll try and mess with it later!

Hit Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On the Hunt
Hey Chris, was great meeting you yesterday and thanks for coming out. Your GT is awesome and you certainly know how to drive it well ;) . I did get one (not very good) pic I'm posting below. The rest of the group wants to get together (perhaps drive the canyons) and I'll keep you in the loop.

Sorry, not letting me attach a pic, I'll try and mess with it later!

Steve, thanks for the props and your ride is pretty sweet as well, let me know if you wanna swap seats haha.

Definitely keep me in the loop about any drives, always down for cruises or runs.

Headed to buttonwillow this Sunday for 1st track day with the Stang.
Sponsored