Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Well, believe it or not, the same thing happened to me a couple of days ago, while I was testing my newly installed Wastegate Actuator and my updated tune. Fortunately I was in the middle lane while I was accelerating, and I accelerated faster than the other cars that were left and right, otherwise I would have hitten the one on the right. I let off the throttle, I reacted with slight steering input and I didn’t hit the brakes. This reaction saved me from hitting the kerb, which was really high at that point.

We really tend to forget how powerful these things are and the willingness of the rear end to reach the front end at no time.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Well, believe it or not, the same thing happened to me a couple of days ago, while I was testing my newly installed Wastegate Actuator and my updated tune. Fortunately I was in the middle lane while I was accelerating, and I accelerated faster than the other cars that were left and right, otherwise I would have hitten the one on the right. I let off the throttle, I reacted with slight steering input and I didn’t hit the brakes. This reaction saved me from hitting the kerb, which was really high at that point.

We really tend to forget how powerful these things are and the willingness of the rear end to reach the front end at no time.
If you've got TC or ESC still on, keep the power down (don't add more in, either gently release a few percentage of input, or keep input the same), and gently move the wheel (don't snap it) car will self-correct with torque vectoring.

I do it on a daily basis because I'm a prat and it's funny... But on the flip. I can control it and I do it when I expect it. Not when I don't.

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
So, the long awaited mod finally done! This is the real thing: US-style red tail lights with amber sequential turn signal. MAN, they look fantastic!

The ecu that does the magic is now hidden probably inside the lights, so one less thing to worry about. As with the previous version there are three wires coming out of the light:

-A red wire marked "12V", that was connected to pin 1 of the BCM-B module that is located on the right side of the trunk, as shown on the diagram below.
-A brown wire marked "Seq. Switch off" (I simply insulated it for the time being as I don’t want the stock function)
-A red wire that has a loop (I cut the loop as I want to have sequential function while braking)

Here is the installation diagram and the photo of the BCM-B for anyone interested:

picture.png

picture.jpg

Here is a photo of the car inside my garage. In reality they look so much better!

picture.jpg

This is a very simple video inside my garage, because it was raining like hell, I was alone and I could not record all the functions of my new tail lights (such as turn signal while the rear parking lights are on or while braking). I will try to post a complete video with all functions during the weekend and post it here.

[ame]

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Hi guys, long time no see. Just dropping in to let you all know my car has been sitting at the dealer's with a leaking waterpump. Waiting for a replacement, which they obviously don't have on stock anywhere around here.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Had my first nightmare drive yesterday, had a +100Km drive back and forth in snow & freezing conditions on my PP zero's. OMG! Never again!!! Even in snow/wet mode I got stuck while standing still in an uphill traffic cue...
I couldn't move a bit the moment I became the first car in that traffic cue, finally after about 10min of spinning they got warmed up a bit and I could slowly drive on. Meanwhile the +- 4km traffic lane I was in at first got longer and longer behind me... look at that idiot in his mustang they must have thought!!!

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Had my first nightmare drive yesterday, had a +100Km drive back and forth in snow & freezing conditions on my PP zero's. OMG! Never again!!! Even in snow/wet mode I got stuck while standing still in an uphill traffic cue...
I couldn't move a bit the moment I became the first car in that traffic cue, finally after about 10min of spinning they got warmed up a bit and I could slowly drive on. Meanwhile the +- 4km traffic lane I was in at first got longer and longer behind me... look at that idiot in his mustang they must have thought!!!
Get rid of them mate, they are a nightmare especially at this time of year.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Get rid of them mate, they are a nightmare especially at this time of year.
I will!

Just checked out the pricing of the PS4S, still not sure what size to get though. I'm considering to get 20" wheels and still contemplating about a square setup or larger size on the rears. A square setup give a nice advantage of swapping them once in a while...

Also not sure what wheels to get... I like the RTR tech 7 but they don't seem to ship to Belgium.

Will see!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Remember if you go for 20" wheels you will also need to lower the car, otherwise they will look silly.

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
^^^ :lol:

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
I will!

Just checked out the pricing of the PS4S, still not sure what size to get though. I'm considering to get 20" wheels and still contemplating about a square setup or larger size on the rears. A square setup give a nice advantage of swapping them once in a while...

Also not sure what wheels to get... I like the RTR tech 7 but they don't seem to ship to Belgium.

Will see!
GO BIG :D :D :D

And about the RTR, there's nothing you can't get to here. Just takes a long time (or cost a lot if you want it fast).

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
GO BIG :D :D :D

And about the RTR, there's nothing you can't get to here. Just takes a long time (or cost a lot if you want it fast).
The pricing I found locally for the PS4S 255/35 R20 97Y (€241x2) and 285/30 R20 99Y (€298x2 ) seems quite good. For the rears I'm even allowed to go a bit bigger and still comply with the GOCA check.

Remember if you go for 20" wheels you will also need to lower the car, otherwise they will look silly.
Not sure at the moment about lowering, I thought 20" would fill the wheel-space a bit more than the 19" but it's sure something I have considered before and could still do later on.

Meanwhile I'm gonna search for pic's of how silly they might look... on an S550 of course [MENTION=32062]Twinguin[/MENTION] :D

Budget... Budget :doh:
Sponsored