• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ford Racing strut tower bar and K brace

sanravel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium Convertible
Sold Locally

The price to pack and ship this via UPS is crazy.

Offered up for fairly local area only. I travel weekly to Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC, Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA if anyone is interested. I could meet you somewhere.

Ed
strut bar.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
Dang it! I literally just bought a set...

mpwillis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Vert, '92 911 Cabrio
Sent PM - will buy strut tower brace today. Thanks!

Sponsored

mpwillis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Vert, '92 911 Cabrio
OP, you keep editing the original post. Now you're saying local. I was accepting your offer of $120 for strut bar shipped. That's my offer, let me know.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Since I likely won't be able to order mine for now due to PC issues, I'd like to shout out [MENTION=10072]Matt@Lethal[/MENTION] if you guys don't mind paying a bit more for new. He was going to hook me up with the best deal I've seen on a new set which also includes the (more important) metal cowl brace.

OP
OP

sanravel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium Convertible
Sorry for all the changes. I've tried to get a decent shipping rate. The shape and size are making it hard to do. I was quoted $191 by UPS to package and ship this to Los Angeles.

skullrx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Lighting Blue Mustang Ecoboost
I am willling to pick-up. But u never replied to my pm.

Sponsored