Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Magnaflow street. Its barely louder than stock outside of the car but it sounds so much better inside and it gives it enough volume. I feel like it sounds like it should have come from the factory like this.
Thats essentially my setup Vibrant resonators, Magnaflow streets.

Goto 3:10 in the video.

[ame]
Sponsored

kart3l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Mustang Ecoboost PP
Magnaflow Street Cat-back will give what they are looking for. It has a nice low end exhaust note but is still neighbor friendly. I turn my radio off a lot just to listen to. It while driving.
2nd on the Magnaflow Street Series.

I have it installed in my car, and received a ton of compliments. IMO - it is the closest you will get to the V8 rumble. If they want to hear it in person, I am in North Bethesda Maryland.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

I have it installed in my car, and received a ton of compliments. IMO - it is the closest you will get to the V8 rumble. If they want to hear it in person, I am in North Bethesda Maryland.
Try the competition one even more badass... couple it with a downpipe for ear raping fun :D :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Thanks all for the replies! I will try to pass this along, not sure when I will see them again.

Phil@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt, 2004 Cobra, 1968 Fastback
We installed a Gibson catback on one of our customers 17 Eco and it sounded pretty nice. Not too raspy and had a pretty deep tone.

Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Stock GT muffler and vibrant resonator is best.
I finished my new setup with the stock GT cat-back with a Vibrant resonator and it's so quiet now. The tone is amazing though. My buddy that helped me kept bragging on it last night, and that's coming from a V8 that's VERY picky about exhaust tone and volume.

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
I finished my new setup with the stock GT cat-back with a Vibrant resonator and it's so quiet now. The tone is amazing though. My buddy that helped me kept bragging on it last night, and that's coming from a V8 that's VERY picky about exhaust tone and volume.
My set up as well, with a catted downpipe. Car is quiet but has a deep tone. My wife says she can't necessarily hear me coming down the road, but can feel the car coming down the road, haha.

My set up is going to change though. I recently got rear ended ($13K in damage) and am taking that opportunity to go with the GT350 rear valance and the Ford Racing Borla Touring mufflers. I'm hoping that it remains fairly quiet but I won't mind a little more volume.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
From experience, I wouldn't change the exhaust on the eco. Doesn't sound all that good.
This. Leave it stock. Every EB I've heard around here with an aftermarket exhaust sounds worse than stock. The exception is the videos I've heard of big turbo cars with full turbo back exhaust.

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Check out the Borla Touring axelback. Its very tame. I have the borla s-type which is one step above the touring and one behind the Atak. The Touring is slightly louder than stock. Its somewhat pricey but there arent many systems that have that type of sound.

Sponsored

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Magnaflow Street Cat-back will give what they are looking for. It has a nice low end exhaust note but is still neighbor friendly. I turn my radio off a lot just to listen to. It while driving.
Magnaflow street. Its barely louder than stock outside of the car but it sounds so much better inside and it gives it enough volume. I feel like it sounds like it should have come from the factory like this.

Thanks for the mention and positive words, guys!

We would agree that our Street would be a good fit for your customer's sound goals. Its nice and deep and is one of the few EB exhausts that doesn't sound hollow and tinny. The volume is a step up from stock but still plenty conservative enough for comfortable street driving without cabin drone. If there are any questions we can answer about it, feel free to shoot us a PM!

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Solo Performance. Sounds awesome. /thread.
I absolutely love my outlaw catback setup. Nice and deep, but a bit more volume (It's not nearly as loud as you'd think it is).

But I have to give it to Solo! Their setup sounds FANTASTIC.

nic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost with PP
mbrp race decent pops and somewhat deep for 4 cyl i love it

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
mbrp race decent pops and somewhat deep for 4 cyl i love it
Yeah I hear a lot of people like that setup which is interesting since MBRP is on the low scale price wise, but then again the best mufflers I found on the 3.7L platform were actually Dynomax branded ones so..... Good value and return on that is always great so.
Sponsored