• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: 2015 Mustang V6 with EcoBoost Twin Turbos

kodypiccirilli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Twin Turbo Mustang V6
I am selling my car, currently located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The car has approximately 33,500 miles on the odometer. My car is a 2015 Black Mustang V6 051A package with a custom 3.5 EcoBoost twin turbo setup from Super Six Motorsports installed and a tune from MPT Performance. NO TRADES, I am willing to negotiate a price. Front bumper clip on passenger side is broke and does not properly attach. Bumper is still secured though. Here is a detailed list of all of the modifications to the car.

· 15% window tint.

· 3.5L EcoBoost headers/manifolds.

· 3.5L EcoBoost twin turbos.

· 3.5L EcoBoost/Custom intercooler plumbing.

· Custom downpipes.

· CX Racing twin turbo 3.5” intercooler.

· DeatschWerks 65 lb/hr fuel injectors.

· Diode Dynamics LED reverse light.

· Ford Mustang GT PP wheels (19x9 front/19x10 rear).

· Goodyear Eagle F1 A/S tires (255/35 front/285/35 rear).

· Hayden oil cooler.

· K&N twin cylinder head breathers.

· K&N twin intake air filters.

· MPT Performance 93 and E85 tune.

· MSD 8918 tachometer adapter.

· NGK Iridium spark plugs.

· Procharger 2-bar MAP sensor.

· Resonator delete double x-pipe.

· SCT X4 programmer.

· Super Six Motorsports EcoBoost twin turbo adapting kit.

· Turbosmart eBoost solenoid.

· Turbosmart eBoost Street electronic boost controller.

· Turbosmart Race Port blow off valve.

· VMP Performance 40A/18V fuel pump booster.

· Weathertech floor mats.

The car made 407HP/471TQ on E85 at 12 PSI, and 325HP/357TQ on 93 octane at 8 PSI on a DynoJet dynamometer.

I still have all of the stock parts from the engine that came off the car that will be included with the sale of the car. If you need any addition information about the car, send me a PM.

THE CAR HAS BEEN FEATURED AND REVIEWED BY THATDUDEINBLUE (David Patterson) ON YOUTUBE! [ame]

$22,000.00 OBO.

Thank you for viewing my listing.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
kodypiccirilli

kodypiccirilli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
Seen this car in person. Its a slick ride. Sounds fantastic
:headbang:

Thank you! Due to lack of general interest, I am keeping the car for the time being and making a few modifications. I am still not opposed to selling it though.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
That turbo kit ended up being quite the project in the end. I'm back in a V6 and it sounds tempting in theory but I know I don't want to go through it all.

OP
OP
kodypiccirilli

kodypiccirilli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
That turbo kit ended up being quite the project in the end. I'm back in a V6 and it sounds tempting in theory but I know I don't want to go through it all.
I agree, it ended up being that way because I was the "guinea pig" for all of the R&D that had to be done. I bet anyone who recreated this project would find it to be much easier than I did.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I agree, it ended up being that way because I was the "guinea pig" for all of the R&D that had to be done. I bet anyone who recreated this project would find it to be much easier than I did.
That's good, I'm still toying with the idea of turning my new V6 into a twin turbo ecoboost track beast. ;)

I've already got boost controllers, an SCT tuner, gauges, piping, intercoolers and such laying around my garage.
Sponsored