• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS:Complete Winter setup

ifly680g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
$1000.00 paid $2874.42 for this setup

I traded my 2015 GT PP for a 2017 Stingray, so I need to sell the winter tire package I bought from Tire Rack back in Sept. 2015.

2 Pirelli Sottozero winter 255/40R19 Fronts

2 Pirelli Sotozero winter 275/40R19 Rears

4 Enkei Tuning Raijin 19 in Fronts are 8.5 wide and rear are 9.5 wide
Tire Rack says these wheels are 23 lbs I have not weighed them personally, much lighter than stock.

All 4 tires have TPMS I also incluge the triggering tool and Lugnuts and Sockets.

I only used these for 1 season as I had a winter car last year.

I tried to do the best I could without a tire measuring tool and the seem to have at least 7/32 left and maybe 8/32 hard to tell. New they are 10/32 so you will have several seasons on these tires.

There are a few curb rash that I have included close ups of that happened going into a car wash.

I can get more pictures if anyone needs to see more.

Mark
IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG
IMG_0719.JPG
IMG_0721.JPG
IMG_0726.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0722.JPG
Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Good deal, GLWS! How to you like your vette? A C7 vette will probably be my next car or 2 cars from now. I absolutely love the C7 and hope I can get a heck of a deal on one when the rear engine C8 comes out. I'm sure the C8 will be out of my league!

OP
OP
ifly680g

ifly680g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Braski,

I hated getting rid of the Mustang but my wive wanted a Vette. That said the Vette is an awesome car. It's launch control launches it much better than the mustang or the tires are better, I was able to get a 0-60 in 3.8 on the street stock on the street.

I got one on the lot for almost 9K off sticker and I think the 17's are discounted even deeper now. Find someone that has one and go for a ride you will be impressed, fun like the Mustang just a bit more civilized.

OP
OP
ifly680g

ifly680g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
The other back wheel has a small spot and a front has a tiny spot almost not noticable.
I took a pic of the one that was the worst.

Not sure on shipping most likely expensive and I would rather not have to ship.
I will put up pics of all the wheels soon.

Sponsored

topher_csr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost
would you be willing to drive any distance to meet up with someone? i am about 5 hours away (STL). or shipping to 63367

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Oh I got to drive one of the new vettes recently (briefly) and it a cool experience. I was driving cautiously but it was over all much easier and less touchy than I had expected. My favorite part was the rev matching although I didn't get to experience it that much, it made me wish the mustang had it, as I still haven't perfected my down shift.

OP
OP
ifly680g

ifly680g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
would you be willing to drive any distance to meet up with someone? i am about 5 hours away (STL). or shipping to 63367
I could meet you in Champaign if they will fit in my wifes car!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ifly680g

ifly680g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Bump