Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Question, what does this stuff do for the car? I'm not a mechanic but I hear lots of things on the type of mods you're doing. Just want to know what you're seeing when doing this?

Edit:

I'm an idiot... I saw the post on my phone and thought you had done all of that..LOL

Logan@TeamBeefcakeRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teambeefcakeracing.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Single Turbo 5.0
Question, what does this stuff do for the car? I'm not a mechanic but I hear lots of things on the type of mods you're doing. Just want to know what you're seeing when doing this?
Halfshafts are beefed up so they will not snap when launching or even roll racing with a bit higher horsepower. More prone to happen on manual launching. Driveshaft + loop, also a safety feature. CB005, lockout kit, helps a lot with wheel hop. One of my favorite mods on the S550's. Diff bushing kit helps with wheel hop and rear stability. Let me know if I can help you get any of these modifications.
FIVE_LITER, nice mods :)

FIVE_LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Competition Orange
Pretty much what logan said. These aren't the most exciting mods out there to be doing but I'm just trying to increase the durability and safety of the car so it doesnt break and I don't die when I run it at the track.

Logan@TeamBeefcakeRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Single Turbo 5.0
Pretty much what logan said. These aren't the most exciting mods out there to be doing but I'm just trying to increase the durability and safety of the car so it doesnt break and I don't die when I run it at the track.
Take note fellas, this is how its done. Always build your car for worst case scenario.

Sponsored

Logan@TeamBeefcakeRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Single Turbo 5.0
You mean most likely scenario since I'm running radials with a stick shift and almost 700rwhp? :D
Ooof lol. You may wanna switch to a bias ply.. help your drivetrain out a bit

Ecoboost_Jim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red, manual
After having my car for a year, I decided it was overdue to get detailed. I'm in love all over again!

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
After having my car for a year, I decided it was overdue to get detailed. I'm in love all over again!
Agree. It is time for me to get a paint correction and detail now that all the work has been done now.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I watched two females from our cleaning company, driving (barely, terribly) their company Corolla, heading towards the parking spot next to my car. I made a bee line for them as they were parking, and just as the passenger was opening her door, scared the living hell out of her catching the door before it hit my car.

Then I moved my car.

FIVE_LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Competition Orange
I watched two females from our cleaning company, driving (barely, terribly) their company Corolla, heading towards the parking spot next to my car. I made a bee line for them as they were parking, and just as the passenger was opening her door, scared the living hell out of her catching the door before it hit my car.

Then I moved my car.
This is why I don't daily my mustang. Glad you were able to catch it before a trip to the pdr guy was necessary.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods

Then I moved my car.
Two cleaning ladies lost our door key, broke the blinds, and spilled oil down the front of my custom made floor speaker, ruining the painted finish and almost the drivers too. Then lied about it all. Almost $1000 worth of damage. And I will have to sue.

So much for being careful.
Sponsored