Sponsored

Brake Caliper paint tampa

ChristianDev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT MT
Looking for a shop in the Tampa area to paint my brakes black and put a brembo sticker on. Called an asshat that I looked up on google and he quoted me $1000... also said he couldn't put a brembo sticker on because their shop won't do that on mustang brakes that aren't brembo even though I told him they're brembo just not branded. Sounded like a dick who's too good to work on mustangs so I'll gladly take my money elsewhere.
Sponsored

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Looking for a shop in the Tampa area to paint my brakes black and put a brembo sticker on. Called an asshat that I looked up on google and he quoted me $1000... also said he couldn't put a brembo sticker on because their shop won't do that on mustang brakes that aren't brembo even though I told him they're brembo just not branded. Sounded like a dick who's too good to work on mustangs so I'll gladly take my money elsewhere.
4-pots are actually Continental, not Brembo ;)

They are kick ass calipers either way.

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
What do they care, either way just put the sticker on lol

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
A friend of mine attacked this project last weekend with the G2 paint on his Camaro SS. I saw his finished product today and they looked fantastic. Now, if this friend of mine can do, you can do it. The reason I say that is because this friend doesn't have much for tools and isn't very mechanically inclined. I helped him prep and get started, but he did all the work and the finished product is very nice. It did take 2 days to complete though, with drying times, so take that into account.

Kessler1320

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I did this on my Corvette with G2 caliper paint. It's a pretty easy job you can do it yourself for $50 and just buy the Brembo stickers on eBay
Sponsored