Sponsored

Bad Experiences With New 2016 Saleen Yellow Label

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I wish. I ended up actually looking for an e-mail address to contact them this morning...couldn't find it. You might be able to get one from the dealer you are working with
Denise Feil
Consumer Affairs Manager
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000

[email protected]
Sponsored

yohoeimmattbro

Amateur Mexican
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Seems like there are about 3 people that work there. I always get transferred to Derek.

Ordering a car - Derek
Checked progress on car - Derek
Technical Support - Derek
Warranty Claims - Derek
Complaints about Derek -Derek
I'm pretty sure every single person in my office just heard me fall out of my chair laughing

yohoeimmattbro

Amateur Mexican
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Derek says, [whispering] Listen closely. I'd like to help you but I can't. I'd like to tell you to take a copy of your policy to Norma Wilcox on... Norma Wilcox, W-I-L-C-O-X... on the third floor, but I can't.
I also do not advise you to fill out and file a WS2475 form with our legal department on the second floor. I would not expect someone to get back to you quickly to resolve the matter. I'd like to help, but there's nothing I can do.
Incredibles reference.....I like it

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Get ready for more Saleen. I just received an email of the Saleen sport truck being available. They're available for order starting today.
Saleen truck.jpg
Saleen truck1.jpg

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Get ready for more Saleen. I just received an email of the Saleen sport truck being available. They're available for order starting today.

Is your name Derek? can you provide us some specifications please

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Can I skip ordering the vehicle, send you $10K, and just have someone come over and kick me in the nuts for a week?

OP
OP
scharfe

scharfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Saleen Yellow Label Mustang
I'm going to have to respectfully decline that one.

Why do they keep trying to add new things when they are having issues building what they have now, on time, and of decent quality. Baby steps people

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
And all they have to show is an artists rendering ??

I have Unicorns available for adoption, they fart rainbows - taking orders (and deposits) now !

dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks let me contemplate that. Ok I did and am going to pass on a Saleen anything. I like the drawing though. Very nice. Wonder if it has a motor?

Sponsored

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
No fellas not Derek but here is part of the email received.

For Immediate release – Sept. 20, 2017

Saleen Sport Trucks Return!

Newest offering will further expand line up of Saleen Automotive performance vehicles for 2018

Corona, Ca. - Saleen Automotive, highly respected for innovative high performance vehicles of all kinds, returns to the truck market with the announcement of their new 2018 Sport Truck. Available beginning in November 2018, the truck will again be based on the popular Ford F150 platform. Power will be offered in four levels including enhanced Eco-boost 2.7 and 3.6-liter naturally-aspirated engines and a supercharged version of 5.0-liter V8.

“We are excited to have returned to our heritage with a high performance Saleen Sport Truck that fits perfectly within our program for a full line of high performance vehicles carrying the Saleen brand,” Said Steve Saleen, CEO of Saleen Automotive. “Our Sport Truck heritage includes many race wins as well as a national championship. In the past, our Saleen S331 Sport Trucks and the extremely popular Ford Harley Davidson F150 SC were produced at the Saleen Automotive factory. The time is right that we return to the market with a product that feeds an audience of hungry Saleen Truck enthusiasts.”

The Saleen Sport Truck will be instantly recognizable as a Saleen-exclusive offering. The new bodywork includes a functional air dam, front brake ducting, racing inspired grille and hood with center sculpting. The rear of the truck will feature Saleen nameplate trim in the center of the tailgate and large rear exhaust tips that tuck neatly into the lower rear valance for a race inspired look. Racecraft suspension, Super Charged optional interior and brakes are also available. The trucks will be available with side skirts or a full body step kit and Saleen-exclusive alloy wheels wrapped with General Tire high performance tires.

Saleen is currently taking orders for the all new Sport Truck with delivery slated for the end of this year. Interested parties can call 800.888-8945 and ask for the sales team!

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Here is the balance of the truck marketing e-mail.......never seen a CYA statement like this before:

Safe Harbor Statement
This release contains “forward-looking statements” that include information relating to future events and future financial and operating performance. The words “may,” “would,” “will,” “expect,” “estimate,” “can,” “believe,” “potential” and similar expressions and variations thereof are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements should not be read as a guarantee of future performance or results, and will not necessarily be accurate indications of the times at, or by, which that performance or those results will be achieved. Forward-looking statements are based on information available at the time they are made and/or management’s good faith belief as of that time with respect to future events, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual performance or results to differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause these differences include, but are not limited to: fluctuations in demand for Saleen®Automotive’s products, the introduction of new products, the Company’s ability to maintain customer and strategic business relationships, the impact of competitive products and pricing, growth in targeted markets, the adequacy of the Company’s liquidity and financial strength to support its growth, and other information that may be detailed from time-to-time in Saleen Automotive’s filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Examples of such forward-looking statements in this release include statements regarding product offerings and marketing. For a more detailed description of the risk factors and uncertainties affecting Saleen® Automotive, please refer to the Company’s recent Securities and Exchange Commission filings, which are available at www.sec.gov. Saleen® Automotive undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Here is the balance of the truck marketing e-mail.......never seen a CYA statement like this before:

Safe Harbor Statement
This release contains “forward-looking statements” that include information relating to future events and future financial and operating performance. The words “may,” “would,” “will,” “expect,” “estimate,” “can,” “believe,” “potential” and similar expressions and variations thereof are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements should not be read as a guarantee of future performance or results, and will not necessarily be accurate indications of the times at, or by, which that performance or those results will be achieved. Forward-looking statements are based on information available at the time they are made and/or management’s good faith belief as of that time with respect to future events, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual performance or results to differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause these differences include, but are not limited to: fluctuations in demand for Saleen®Automotive’s products, the introduction of new products, the Company’s ability to maintain customer and strategic business relationships, the impact of competitive products and pricing, growth in targeted markets, the adequacy of the Company’s liquidity and financial strength to support its growth, and other information that may be detailed from time-to-time in Saleen Automotive’s filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Examples of such forward-looking statements in this release include statements regarding product offerings and marketing. For a more detailed description of the risk factors and uncertainties affecting Saleen® Automotive, please refer to the Company’s recent Securities and Exchange Commission filings, which are available at www.sec.gov. Saleen® Automotive undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

Obviously, all their money goes towards lawyers.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
That company is obviously being run by a three ring circus to attach that garbage anywhere near a marketing bulletin. For Saleen to spend that kind of money on legal verbage but not pony up a few hundred dollars to correct customers vehicles and fix the bad pr is really unfathomable.

Safe Harbor Statement

OP
OP
scharfe

scharfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Saleen Yellow Label Mustang
No fellas not Derek but here is part of the email received.

For Immediate release – Sept. 20, 2017

Saleen Sport Trucks Return!

Newest offering will further expand line up of Saleen Automotive performance vehicles for 2018

Corona, Ca. - Saleen Automotive, highly respected for innovative high performance vehicles of all kinds, returns to the truck market with the announcement of their new 2018 Sport Truck. Available beginning in November 2018, the truck will again be based on the popular Ford F150 platform. Power will be offered in four levels including enhanced Eco-boost 2.7 and 3.6-liter naturally-aspirated engines and a supercharged version of 5.0-liter V8.

“We are excited to have returned to our heritage with a high performance Saleen Sport Truck that fits perfectly within our program for a full line of high performance vehicles carrying the Saleen brand,” Said Steve Saleen, CEO of Saleen Automotive. “Our Sport Truck heritage includes many race wins as well as a national championship. In the past, our Saleen S331 Sport Trucks and the extremely popular Ford Harley Davidson F150 SC were produced at the Saleen Automotive factory. The time is right that we return to the market with a product that feeds an audience of hungry Saleen Truck enthusiasts.”

The Saleen Sport Truck will be instantly recognizable as a Saleen-exclusive offering. The new bodywork includes a functional air dam, front brake ducting, racing inspired grille and hood with center sculpting. The rear of the truck will feature Saleen nameplate trim in the center of the tailgate and large rear exhaust tips that tuck neatly into the lower rear valance for a race inspired look. Racecraft suspension, Super Charged optional interior and brakes are also available. The trucks will be available with side skirts or a full body step kit and Saleen-exclusive alloy wheels wrapped with General Tire high performance tires.

Saleen is currently taking orders for the all new Sport Truck with delivery slated for the end of this year. Interested parties can call 800.888-8945 and ask for the sales team!
Hmmm
Sponsored