Sponsored

Corsa Xtreme

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT PP
Hey guys,

So currently I have the MBRP Race catback exhaust on, but it's gotten kind of dull for me. I'm looking at getting the corsa xtreme but I have a question or two first. Is the xtreme that much louder where on start up it's like "holy shit, my neighbors are going to kill me", they've never had a problem with the mbrp but i don't want to create a problem. Also, anyone get any good discounts to pick one up?
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

So currently I have the MBRP Race catback exhaust on, but it's gotten kind of dull for me. I'm looking at getting the corsa xtreme but I have a question or two first. Is the xtreme that much louder where on start up it's like "holy shit, my neighbors are going to kill me", they've never had a problem with the mbrp but i don't want to create a problem. Also, anyone get any good discounts to pick one up?
If you've never had an issue with the Race you'll very likely be fine with the Xtreme. Contact [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION] for a great deal.

OP
OP

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT PP
If you've never had an issue with the Race you'll very likely be fine with the Xtreme. Contact @jayman33 for a great deal.
How loud is it on cold start? I heard you can throw the mustang into reverse on start up to drop revs. I just don't want to start problems when my neighbors have been fine with my current exhaust. I'm not going to go WOT off my block or anything, so if it won't be terrible on start up and getting off my block in the morning, ill probably go for it.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
How loud is it on cold start? I heard you can throw the mustang into reverse on start up to drop revs. I just don't want to start problems when my neighbors have been fine with my current exhaust. I'm not going to go WOT off my block or anything, so if it won't be terrible on start up and getting off my block in the morning, ill probably go for it.
It's very loud initially, no getting around that. I am sure the Race is comparably loud too, though I've never heard it cold started. If you put some load on it, it calms down a lot. One of the things I did with my tune is to cut the cold start spark timing retard almost immediately, which means it's loud for about 1.5-2 seconds and then is much quieter after that. Just don't point the back towards your neighbors and you'll be ok for certain.

DeadLoad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
It's going to be pretty loud at start up then quiet down significantly about 15 seconds later.

Funny how people decide what exhaust they want depending on how it will effect the neighbors. Fuck em do what you want. Not illegal. Nothing I can do every time my neighbor starts up his super droney charger that shakes my house. If they complain rev it up a little. Tell them your being nice.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Hey guys,

Thanks good sir!! You're going to love them. Going out now!

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I took off my Extremes a couple weeks ago. PM me if your interested in buying it.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
like said, if your good on the race, you'll def be good on the extreme, one of our best sellers,

kanga80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have extremes with LT headers, and my neighbors haven't said anything. Cold start is loud as fuck though.

When I pull into the garage if someone is upstairs they can feel the floor shaking.

Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

If you are planning on LTH might want something else. With catbacks and stock manifolds they are great.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I have extremes with LT headers, and my neighbors haven't said anything. Cold start is loud as fuck though.

When I pull into the garage if someone is upstairs they can feel the floor shaking.
And for that reason i'm scared to get headers

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
They are loud af even without headers.
I have AWE touring + LTHs now and the cold start on the Xtremes (without headers) was louder.

Jonas-RR-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I have them on my car. No regrets. Waiting on LTH. Prepare for loudness!

JDVisualz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Mustang GT Premium/PP

Running LTH's with Xtremes also and I can attest to the cold start loudness lol.
Sponsored