Sponsored

Procharger Supercharged GT350

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
So,...can someone answer a question for me. (It's probably been asked many, many times before, but I haven't seen it.)
Can these engines go past 8-9lbs. of boost on stock engine? Of course, one should do the OPG and crank sprocket to isnure they do not let go. I have heard a rumor that Ford engineers were having a tough time with the stock FPC and boost levels over 9lbs.
Can anyone with physical evidence, (links/websites), post them up.
Thanks!
Why would they be testing FI on a GT350 engine? Were they trying to use an FI FPC for the GT500?
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I have heard a rumor that Ford engineers were having a tough time with the stock FPC and boost levels over 9lbs.
Thanks!
You probably heard that rumor from a nonsense post actually right here. Ford didn't run any FI tests on the Voodoo. From Jamal Hameedi himself.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Why would they be testing FI on a GT350 engine? Were they trying to use an FI FPC for the GT500?
I have no idea bro. That's part of the reason why I am asking.

You probably heard that rumor from a nonsense post actually right here. Ford didn't run any FI tests on the Voodoo. From Jamal Hameedi himself.
Wow,...so someone is lying then.
I guess we have to take Hameedi's word for it then?

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
As bad as I want to add FI to mine I just can't bring myself to take the risk... I've been so close to pulling the trigger on it but my car is paid for and with the GT500 rumors flying around like witches on Halloween I think I'll just hope that that is FI and play with a warranty!!!
Sponsored