Sponsored

Corsa Sport Axleback with H-pipe = Xtreme with less rasp

speedaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black base GT
Here's a comparison video I made of the Corsa Sport Axleback with stock mid-pipe VS with Summit racing H-pipe. I didn't find many other vids with the same setup and I know the question has been asked before;

Does it have less rasp than with the double X?

If I compare to other vids, I'd say yes, but I'd need to hear both side by side to confirm. As all other Corsa Xtreme setups, cold starts are loud but very tame at low throttle and of course brutal at WOT with absolutely no drone at anytime.

I'm not gonna lie, I felt a bit savage the first few days but wouldn't have it any other way now!

[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Highvoltage16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Ingot silver
Sounds awesome man! I have the same setup and get a lot of compliments. I'm about to do the ARH long system with the h pipe and no cats, hopefully it doesn't cause any permanent hearing damage.

OP
OP
speedaholic

speedaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black base GT
Thanks man, with catless headers it'll be Nascar loud for sure! I remember the first time I started the car after installing the h-pipe I said to myself that there's no way in hell I could get away with headers where I live without getting tons of noise tickets and inspections from the popo. Luckily they mostly target slammed Hondas with fart cans and seem to appreciate an aggressive sounding V8.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Nice man. My dick head neighbor would hate your exhaust like he hates mine. I have Corsa extremes with X pipe.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
h pipe is def nice for a little deeper tone

OP
OP
speedaholic

speedaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black base GT
Nice man. My dick head neighbor would hate your exhaust like he hates mine. I have Corsa extremes with X pipe.
That sucks... I'm lucky as my neighbors are older retired folks and the couple to the left actually love my car. Lady says she sometimes can't help herself from peeking out the window with a grin when I take off hehe. I am super careful not to floor it though.
Sponsored