Sponsored

For those that installed a boostworks twin kit...

Killswitch16GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP
Do you still have your instructions that you wouldn't mind sharing? I bought the kit used off another member, but it didn't come with the tubular bumper support. I'm trying to figure out if this is necessary for the install and id honestly appreciate some overall instructions. I tried reaching out to boostworks every way I could, but can't get a response. Maybe they are busy. Who knows. Just wanna make sure there is nothing I'm missing and if I am, I'd gladly buy it from them. Nothing is worse than diving into something like this to find out later that you are missing something. Also, the kit has the precision turbo with scavenge pump.
Sponsored

50racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black/Black GT Premium A10 PP1 Magnaride
You do not need the bumper support. The intercooler mounts to existing bolts in front of the radiator and ac condenser. If you have a front grill delete kit you don't even need to take off the bumper cover if you had an intercooler there previously. I did mine 2 nights ago and slid it up into place. Here are the mounting bolts you are using. The one on the driver side has a wire loom attached to it you just pull it off and after mounted you put it back on. Here is the passenger side. You should need (4) 8mm 1.25 nuts to hold it in place.
KUQQIC.jpg

EAumdh.jpg

OP
OP
Killswitch16GT

Killswitch16GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP
Thanks for the response. The bracket looks a little different in my cooler but will know for sure once it's delivered. This will be great if it's similar.

OP
OP
Killswitch16GT

Killswitch16GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP

Sponsored

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score