2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Just ordered the Transmission Tune. Will post a detailed review when I can.

Sponsored

clubamericalara

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
anyone got any before and after times?

Im going to run my car at the track without the transmission tuning upgrade this friday, im on e30 tune+. hopefully I can get into the 12's. i'll upgrade to the transmission tune shortly thereafter.

Bennington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot ecoboost
anyone got any before and after times?

Im going to run my car at the track without the transmission tuning upgrade this friday, im on e30 tune+. hopefully I can get into the 12's. i'll upgrade to the transmission tune shortly thereafter.
Transmission tune is night and day difference. I don't have any before times, but I can tell you that one night at the track I forgot to put it in Sport mode on one pass and left it in Drive - saw a half second difference +.53 I think. I drive almost 100% in Sport mode now. Total necessity for an auto Ecoboost.

clubamericalara

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
update

ambient temps were at 90 degrees, with 40% humidity

charge temps didnt help (around 120-130) and the best I could do was 13.1 on the 1/4 with e30 tune+ (non transmission tuned) on street tires.

had a friend who is much more experienced give it a go and the best he could pull was 13.2 (heat soaked even more by then)

will wait for better weather and see if i can get into the 12's. If I cant get into the 12's next time, then I'll give in to this transmission tuning.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Just a thread revival.

So I guess I am the first person in Europe who has installed the transmission tune. Man, this thing is fantastic! I took the car for a drive after I installed the tune, put it in Sport+ and it shifts extremely fast and firmly. Hell, you feel a strong kick in the ass every time it shifts, LOL! The acceleration is improved, you can feel it, as there is almost no lag at all while shifting. Even the feeling in Drive (D) is considerably improved - it is optimized in a way that you feel no load on the engine at all during normal driving. Paddle shifting in S is boom, instant and aggressive, zero lag.

I don’t track the car, I only race it occasionally - I am an occasional “traffic light racer”. So this mod will further help me have some fun by kicking the ass of some modded Audis and BMWs, LOL.

The car is so much more fun to drive. If you ask me, this is a must have for the Mustang. The car should come tuned like this from the factory.
Sponsored