Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Had the car out today did a 100 run got a 4.4 to 60 fluffed 3rd So still 7.4 best to 100
Nice one mac, you have pm ya bam
Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Thanks for the reply.

Are you saying there are more magnets at the front too??
I'm not sure I understand the question, but each panel has a single magnet that keeps the forward lower part of it against the steel tunnel.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Thanks to Kristian for helping to tidy the thread.

I've now had to do what I really didn't want to do......and that's hand out a couple of 14 day bans.

If you cannot get on with a member....please but them on your ignore list and LEAVE them there.

Thank you.

Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!

I've now had to do what I really didn't want to do......and that's hand out a couple of 14 day bans.

If you cannot get on with a member....please but them on your ignore list and LEAVE them there.

Thank you.
Seriously hope that's the end of it now.

This forum has been like no other forum I have been on (in a good way). Its sad to see people I like and respect taking pops at others I like and respect and constant 'micky taking'

This forum helped me through the massive long wait for the car with advice, information and 'insider knowledge' and I dont wanna see it go down the pan.

Anyway,

On topic. What did I do to my car....yesterday

I picked up my car from service and fell even more in love with it on the drive back home. I used the country route back and had a 40 min drive that was pure grin inspiring fun.

Last edited:

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(

Thank you.
Well done. It was getting VERY boring.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Seriously hope that's the end of it now.

This forum has been like no other forum I have been on (in a good way). Its sad to see people I like and respect taking pops at others I like and respect and constant 'micky taking'

This forum helped me through the massive long wait for the car with advice, information and 'insider knowledge' and I dont wanna see it go down the pan.

Anyway,

On topic. What did I do to my car....yesterday

I picked up my car from service and fell even more in love with it on the drive back home. I used the country route back and had a 40 min drive that was pure grin inspiring fun.
Indeed. Back on topic...

Yesterday for me too, but gave mine a good ol clean last night, ran out of daylight before I got a chance to give the tyres a bit of attention but still looks spiffy.

I REALLY love the way mine looks now, its the vision I have had for a long time - as close to the stock US GT as I can get but with that slightly more aggressive stance :love:

probably it for this year for me in terms of mods!
latest.jpg

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Looks spot on mate!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Thank you.
Appreciate it, both of you. Not something I was keen on happening as an end result, but I do appreciate it. hopefully It stops now (as james said, and I said numerous times it was boring... real boring).

Now ontopic.

My car is now moving from "test" front lights to "finished product" front lights, so no more mist etc etc. As some of you are aware, I've got misting issues with my lights I've confirmed it a few pages back. But originally where the new wires for the DRLs exit the lights, it was sealed with butyl, this as a substance is quite flexible (a bit like rubber), it's a waterproof sealant, however, my guess is when I had to change my control module box due to diode dynamics mess up (which they rectified after some months) it could opened up pockets and holes in the butyl. Anyway, that being said, it was kind of good that happened because it allowed a proper stress test on them. Which was my purpose in all this.

Sand is coming, personally on Sunday to pickup my lights, take them away, reseal them properly, add new ventilation if needed, and jobs a good-un. :thumbsup:!

Whilst bumper is off i'll take the time to swap out my splitter from my current one with paint defects (jet wash ripped off lacquer) to my repainted one under warranty with my painter - apparently a totally unusual thing to happen and doesn't happen often...

Other than all that, I've got my tune bought with @Tune+ for when the intercooler comes, i'll have to datalog it to refine it, but excited to get this beast moving.. :headbang:
[MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] looks class mate :)!

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Looks fantastic Kristian.....absolutely spot on :cool:

More photos required now though, please! :coolphotos:

attachment.jpg

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
That's one fine looking ve-hicle sir!

I REALLY love the way mine looks now, its the vision I have had for a long time - as close to the stock US GT as I can get but with that slightly more aggressive stance :love:

probably it for this year for me in terms of mods!

attachment.jpg

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks guys, I'm desperate to get some "proper" photos now. Had my camera with me yesterday & I have it today, it's just finding somewhere to stop! I shall take the scenic route home later, should be nearing sunset time once I have been to the gym etc :cool: stay tuned
Sponsored