Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Is there many more places that have magnets? I've never known a car to be held together with magnets like this, that's just hilarious :lol:
Sponsored

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls
The front-most console side panels also. There are clips along the top but on the bottom a magnet holds them to the steel tunnel.
Thanks for the reply.

Are you saying there are more magnets at the front too??

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
The front-most console side panels also. There are clips along the top but on the bottom a magnet holds them to the steel tunnel.
There's some in the roof liner if memory serves me correctly. And I'm pretty sure there was one somewhere else, but i can't quite put my finger on where... :lol:

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls
I'm sure these magnets in the car is screwing with my Satnav. Half the time it is taking me to weird places.
Last week, I wanted to go to McDonalds and ended up at a Lap dance club..:crazy:
:lol:

Sponsored

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
I'm sure these magnets in the car is screwing with my Satnav. Half the time it is taking me to weird places.
Last week, I wanted to go to McDonalds and ended up at a Lap dance club..:crazy:
We feel your pain!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
:lol: :lol: :lol: :hail:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right then, it wasn't all magnets today and knocking out a 4.6 0-60, had a lad from Dent Wizard out, https://www.strathclydedentremoval.co.uk/ for the dink in my bonnet that I picked up in The Black Forest last year.

What a job the guy done, you would not know there was a dent there :cool: ÂŁ40 and no dent later I'm more than chuffed :thumbsup:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
What a job the guy done, you would not know there was a dent there :cool: ÂŁ40 and no dent later I'm more than chuffed :thumbsup:
Not sure we did know there was a dent there til you told us ;)
Result though!

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aye Stevie, I'm sure I posted it when we came back fae last years Euro trip to Italy mate, bit more than pea size, about a foot down the bonnet on the drivers side.

It was nigh on impossible to photograph it, just kept getting glare. All gone now, so, as soon as it stops raining a week on Tuesday, I'll properly wash the car, hasn't been washed since the Fling :D

Sponsored

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
Come in bloody handy sometimes ! You can even get magnets that help medically ya know . I had a pair of magnets balls i used to play with to relieve stress and stopped me doing something stupid when dealing with drunken hooligans on the last train on a saturday night! So as somebody said earlier, Heil magnets :hail::first:

btw photoshopped 4.6's dont count :doh:

and did i tell ye im getting a Roush phase 2 supercharger :headbang: just thought id remind some of our scottish brothers on here.

#Team Roush

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Come in bloody handy sometimes ! You can even get magnets that help medically ya know . I had a pair of magnets balls i used to play with to relieve stress and stopped me doing something stupid when dealing with drunken hooligans on the last train on a saturday night! So as somebody said earlier, Heil magnets :hail::first:

and did i tell ye im getting a Roush phase 2 supercharger :headbang: just thought id remind some of our scottish brothers on here.

#Team Roush
Well if you got a whipple/FP/ etc the reg plate may have to change :lol:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

#Team Roush
Mate, ma posts keep getting deleted, but suffice to say, #Team Whipple :lol:

Nae photo shop either ya dobber :lol: