Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Had my local exhaust shop make/fit H-pipe. Best $250, bang for buck. Has kept me happy for 18months or so. Can't help myself, thinking about going the whole hog now. Engine back system,CAI and tune. Still have about 18months Warranty left. Can i hold out for that long? lol
Hard to hold out for sure.
Possible option. Streetfighter include a 3 year Factory Warranty Protection on all of our exhaust systems and power packages.
This is Australia wide and gives total piece of mind.

Click on our facebook vid below for more info.
https://www.facebook.com/Streetfighter.net.au/videos/1038612366241878/

Sponsored

ICON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic 6MT GT Fastback
Had my local exhaust shop make/fit H-pipe. Best $250, bang for buck.
Likewise, I had my exhaust guy fabricate a custom H-pipe - it's definitely the best bang for buck upgrade.

Even with the stock mufflers on the car, the Stang roars like an old school muscle car :headbang:

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Likewise, I had my exhaust guy fabricate a custom H-pipe - it's definitely the best bang for buck upgrade.

Even with the stock mufflers on the car, the Stang roars like an old school muscle car :headbang:
Sounds more like a stock 2014 s197 GT now. No drone either. And that's on an auto, which are more likely to drone. Still, nice and quiet when cruising to.

Flying Fiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Model GT Fastback Oxford White Auto
I went with the MMR M350 rims, you won't be able to go bigger than 285 on the front without poke.

I am currently running 275/295 staggered. I can run 285/325 (although these Michelin's are US only)
Thanks for the heads up on the front tyre size limit.

After some research I'm going a set of the new Shelby Venom 20" wheels and will fit a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, with 275x35 front and 305x30 on rear. Should look great and have epic grip! All reports on these new Pilot Sport 4S is that they are like the cup sport in the dry (STELLAR) and way better than anything in the wet :D.

Should have them next week.

Anyone in the market for a set of 19" luster nickel wheels with Pirelli's only half used?

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Thanks for the heads up on the front tyre size limit.

After some research I'm going a set of the new Shelby Venom 20" wheels and will fit a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, with 275x35 front and 305x30 on rear. Should look great and have epic grip! All reports on these new Pilot Sport 4S is that they are like the cup sport in the dry (STELLAR) and way better than anything in the wet :D.

Should have them next week.

Anyone in the market for a set of 19" luster nickel wheels with Pirelli's only half used?
You might be better of keeping your stock wheels, if you have space. Just in case. Their worth very little anyway. After trying to sell mine for reasonable dosh, i gave up. And they only have 900k on them. Decided to keep, instead of giving them away.:shrug:

Sponsored

Flying Fiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Model GT Fastback Oxford White Auto
You might be better of keeping your stock wheels, if you have space. Just in case. Their worth very little anyway. After trying to sell mine for reasonable dosh, i gave up. And they only have 900k on them. Decided to keep, instead of giving them away.:shrug:
Yes I was thinking the same thing actually. Although I didn't bother to keep my stock muffler, it was just such a POS I ditched it!

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Yes I was thinking the same thing actually. Although I didn't bother to keep my stock muffler, it was just such a POS I ditched it!
I put a set of 20"staggered Niche Essen, 10spoke wheels on mine. Actually, looks very much like the Shelby Venom. 275 /295 Nitto Invo tyres. Nice, Jap made tyre. Better grip than original p-zero's.

Namda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue manual GT
Had my local exhaust shop make/fit H-pipe. Best $250, bang for buck. Has kept me happy for 18months or so. Can't help myself, thinking about going the whole hog now. Engine back system,CAI and tune. Still have about 18months Warranty left. Can i hold out for that long? lol
I've been dead set on getting a cat back system since day one. After the H-pipe install I think I'm good for a while. love that aggressive rumble! I've also got an Airaid CAI coming soon too (no tune).

If you can't wait, then maybe get a set of cheap axle-backs to tide you over ;). I've seen a few used ones on eBay that go for a decent price (saw a pair of ATAKs go for $600)

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
I've been dead set on getting a cat back system since day one. After the H-pipe install I think I'm good for a while. love that aggressive rumble! I've also got an Airaid CAI coming soon too (no tune).

If you can't wait, then maybe get a set of cheap axle-backs to tide you over ;). I've seen a few used ones on eBay that go for a decent price (saw a pair of ATAKs go for $600)
I'm hearin ya. Having no factory resi now, need to be careful with axle back. Don't want to be easy cop bait. Atak would be super load with no resi. I'm also considering Xforce Varex cat back and later adding their header's and hi flow cats. I would like some feedback/listen, on their system first. Does sound great on Utube. I'm also partial to the Injen CAI. Has a great quality/factory look. More so, than the Airaid, for me. Also, it's closed, like the Airaid, which keeps it legal.

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I put a set of 20"staggered Niche Essen, 10spoke wheels on mine. Actually, looks very much like the Shelby Venom. 275 /295 Nitto Invo tyres. Nice, Jap made tyre. Better grip than original p-zero's.
Hey Mick, I'm running those exact tyres. Do you find they make a humming noise at 100-105kph? It's only within that range.

Sponsored

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Hey Mick, I'm running those exact tyres. Do you find they make a humming noise at 100-105kph? It's only within that range.
I have covered about 4000km on them and havn't noticed a hum. They actually seem like a fairly quiet tyre in general, at this point.