• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

ROUSH SIDE SCOOPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm_roush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ROUSH Mustang
Hey All!

Selling my ROUSH side scoops.

They are painted Oxford White as the pictures below show. Were on my car until I started parting out.

Side note: The car was wrapped in protective 3M vinyl for its entire life and a tiny bit of glue residue is still on the edges of the scoops - can remove this easily with iso alcohol if needed ($2 at CVS).

Since they're used, they have a couple of very minor blemishes near the "vent" area. There is also a weird small highlighter color mark from the wrap near the edge (see image below) that should be able to be buffed out with rubbing compound or similar. You can barely see these marks and paint looks perfect otherwise.

I also replaced the 3M double sided tape.

SOLD

BUMPED - new price and new images

side scoop.jpg
sidescoops2.jpg
sidescoops3.jpg
scvvvb.jpg
fgsjg.jpg

Last edited:

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Can I see some pictures of them on the car,I'm very interested and my car is Oxford white so this would be perfect

OP
OP

jm_roush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ROUSH Mustang
Can I see some pictures of them on the car,I'm very interested and my car is Oxford white so this would be perfect
See below... Sorry this car is silver (the scoops I'm selling are ox white) but it's a good shot of the side scoops.
2017-Roush-Mustang-Stage-3.jpg

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
is there a template for these on where to place them?

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
okay cool and how well does the paint match? Any installed pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.