• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Forgeline Wheels Ga1r and cup2 tires - Satin Black

jonesd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Selling my Forgeline Ga1r Open lug Cap edition wheels and cup 2 tires.

Wheels are in satin black. They are in GREAT condition and i can find no scratches on them. Honestly they look brand new to me.

I originally purchased these from a Forum vendor (paul)

Front wheel weight: 22.8lbs
Rear wheel weight: 21.8lbs

Forgeline wheels are a full 19x11 setup with 305/30/19 cup 2 tires.

The cup 2 tires have 1700 regular driving/highway miles on them. No racing or burnouts were done.

Wheels Sold

[ame]

Qe49cx.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

jonesd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350

Offboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JR101 Kona Blue R Sold 1/21/19 New 2019;Ruby Red Raptor
Do these require spacers on the front since there a square setup?

OP
OP

jonesd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350

Sponsored

OP
OP

jonesd

Threads