stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
When mine started to get louder it became more obvious what the the problem was - exhaust leak at the header. It seems the rear primary on the driver's side decided to crack the weld at the flange....Stainless Works headers.
Sponsored

JC'sGT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT, PP
Noticed the 'ticking' noise last week while pulling away from drive-thru. The car was warmed up to 180ish and just waiting for the wife to get in. Could here that damn 'ticking' easier due being close to the house and relatively quiet driveway. I hear the 'ticking' also when pulling away from a stop, at low rpm's, the noise either goes away or can't be heard under all driving conditions, too much outside noises. I also have a inconsistent, clutch engagement squeak. The dealer said they couldn't recreate the ticking noise, so just to monitor it, because I have plenty of warranty time left. The dealers resolution to the clutch squeak is that is normal and acceptable for that type of noise??
This is ridiculous, what can be done. Like someone said previously, it's not normal and it sure isn't right that we just get to let these noises get worse.