Sponsored

Best place to sale car

activeuk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Hi guys want to sale my mustang to get ready to order the new one were would be the best place not auto trader etc
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi guys want to sale my mustang to get ready to order the new one were would be the best place not auto trader etc
Can't rule out autotrader - that's where my sale came from! Piston heads is probably a good bet too.

Try "Tootle" - it advertises to the trade network but you may end up getting a good deal.

Forums don't really bring any interest but if you don't try, you won't know.

Basically I advertised everywhere I could think of to maximise the audience. Even had stickers made up & drove around for a few weeks with a huge "for sale" sign on the back windows. Pleased that my buyer came from Autotrader in the end seeing as that was the most expensive!

Sooner you get it out there, the better.

Good luck

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
You might struggle at the moment, dealers are trying to shift the end of the MY17 production run, so for the first time ever there's a relatively healthy supply of new Mustangs available.

Might be worth wating for a few months, when pricing is annonced on the MY18, which is likely to be quite a bit higher than the My17. Could pique interest in the MY17, and by then supply may have dried up as the ldeaers will hold sold on their stock.

OP
OP

activeuk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
yes mate thinking im going to do that wait till you can pre order the 18 and sale my car to ford and pre order at the same time

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT