You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Remember how I mentioned that I was just gonna live with the most amount of drop I could and be fine not completely air out? Well I'm eating crow now as I went ahead and dropped the front tire size from 285/35/19 to 265/35/19 so I could dump that shit to the ground because bags baby :headbang: Still have 305/35/19 in rear.

At yesterdays car show

Couple while running errands today

I can completely air out to 0 psi front & rear now with absolutely no rub what so ever. I am ecstatic with the look of this car, more than I thought possible.
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Looks killer Jaime! Such a nice car bro. You got skillz! lol
Enjoy! :thumbsup: :cheers:

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
What offset are your forgestars? I am about to order the gt350 front and rear brake kit soon. Thanks and I love your build!

Last edited:

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
My heart skips a beat evertime I see you setup my friend. The bags the bomb dude:headbang: And I need a close up of the 265/35 up front, I want to see the fitment with the wheel. I have 265/35 up front as we'll but on twenties and ten inch wide wheel up front. I love the look of big little and of course the low profile up front just looks aggressive:thumbsup:

Mine has a bit of stretch on a 10" wheel.
IMG_0228.jpg

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My heart skips a beat evertime I see you setup my friend. The bags the bomb dude:headbang: And I need a close up of the 265/35 up front, I want to see the fitment with the wheel. I have 265/35 up front as we'll but on twenties and ten inch wide wheel up front. I love the look of big little and of course the low profile up front just looks aggressive:thumbsup:

Mine has a bit of stretch on a 10" wheel.
Thanks Shawn, much appreciated. I also have 10" front wheels in the front but MPSS are a good match as to me they do not look stretched. I will get you some close up pics when I get home from S.Dakota

What offset are your forgestars? I am about to order the gt350 front and rear brake kit soon. Thanks and I love your build!
Thank you, fronts are 10" et30 and the rears are 11" et48

Looks killer Jaime! Such a nice car bro. You got skillz! lol
Enjoy! :thumbsup: :cheers:
Thanks Tony :D

Sponsored

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic PP Mustang GT
By far my favorite build i've seen. Incredible! Normally scrolling through a build thread I think to myself "I would have done that differently".... There is honestly not a thing i'd do differently with your build!

Quick question! With your exhaust setup... How loud is a cold start in the quiet mode? Having troubles with my Kooks and corsa sport setup. I live in an apartment complex and have a garage so everyone hates me at 5am when I take it to work. Just wondering if you would be able to take a video of some cold starts in quiet and loud mode. I'm guessing the videos you posted with the current and old setup were in sport mode?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
By far my favorite build i've seen. Incredible! Normally scrolling through a build thread I think to myself "I would have done that differently".... There is honestly not a thing i'd do differently with your build!

Quick question! With your exhaust setup... How loud is a cold start in the quiet mode? Having troubles with my Kooks and corsa sport setup. I live in an apartment complex and have a garage so everyone hates me at 5am when I take it to work. Just wondering if you would be able to take a video of some cold starts in quiet and loud mode. I'm guessing the videos you posted with the current and old setup were in sport mode?
Thanks, I appreciate that :thumbsup:

You are correct, those before and after cold start videos are in "track" mode, so full open. I can tell you when in touring mode its pretty dam close to stock. I will try and get a video for you.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Been spending some family time lately but made a little time for my car. Nothing exciting but switched to a better phone mount. I've seen a lot of guys use the magic mount so I thought I'd give it a try and found they have this newer version. It works great, best solution I've found yet.

I have been searching for the source of a rattle I've been having for some time which only seemed to get worse after installing bags along with Steeda adjustable toe links and rear camber arms. Some of it definitely came from the mounting board I made for the compressors in the spare tire hole so I ripped it all out and made a new one. I changed the way I mounted it as well which took care of 90% of the noise. After some more investigation I found the drivers side rear sway bar bushing to have slop which caused the sway bar to bang around. I finally have zero noise and I couldn't be happier. Here is the outcome of the new compressor and air tank setup

Got my room booked for the American Muscle car show next month! I have a couple of things on order that will hopefully be in before the show and I finally applied my GTFO Squad decal :headbang:

Last edited:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Damn, that trunk install looks c.l.e.a.n!

I wouldn't expect anything less from this build ;)

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Pure artwork Jaime. All your work amazes me as usual. Hope the phone mount works like you expect and looking forward to the car show experience you have.

Sponsored

estebanvdt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Roush Stage 3 Phase 2
sh!t, that car always gets better

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Jaime, that trunk setup is a piece of art :cheers: Great choice on phone mount as I use one of their mounts and it works great even when canyon carving :thumbsup: Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve :clap2:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Damn, that trunk install looks c.l.e.a.n!

I wouldn't expect anything less from this build ;)
Pure artwork Jaime. All your work amazes me as usual. Hope the phone mount works like you expect and looking forward to the car show experience you have.
sh!t, that car always gets better
Car is looking amazing mate, love the shot with the bonnet, sorry hood :doh: open showing all the awesomeness inside! Sits so nicely as well. Great work my friend :thumbsup:
Jaime, that trunk setup is a piece of art :cheers: Great choice on phone mount as I use one of their mounts and it works great even when canyon carving :thumbsup: Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve :clap2:
Sweet looking car
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the love
Sponsored