Sponsored

2018 Mustang Price List (MSRP/Invoice): EB Starts at $25,585, GT at $35,095

ccredbaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT premium w/PP
I purchased my 2017 1LE for $41K during memorial day weekend. I have forever been a mustang owner owning 4 during my lifetime. Funny thing is I have always owned GM trucks, just prefer the silverado. I am not a fan boy, I am open minded about brands and its nice to see GM and Ford competing with one another with the Camaro and Mustang. With that said the 1LE is a bargain with a wrapped hood, blade spoiler, wrapped mirrors, front chin spoiler, MRC, dual mode exhaust, 6 piston front brakes, 4 piston in the rear, 305's rear, 285' fronts, track cooling package, trans cooler, diff cooler, engine cooler electronic limited slip 3.73 gears, dual mode exhaust, recaro seats wrapped in suede and leather, suede steering wheel flat bottom, short throw shifter and of course the glorious LT1. Will point out the obvious as everyone complains, yes visibility does suck compare to the mustang, but its my weekend warrior so not a big issue. Transmission is much better in the Camaro, shifts are nice and fluid. The main reason I purchased the Camaro is for the low end torque, its a thing of a beauty. With that being said I still have love for the mustang, I enjoy all muscle cars, each brand brings something different to the table, I am just glad to be living in an era where we all have plenty of options. With that being said, buy what makes you happy, there will always be someone out there with more hp, bells and whistles than you, its just the way it is. I believe I finally found the car that will make my smile for the next 10 years.
P.S. hope this post does not get me banned, I enjoy coming to this forum to stay updated on the mustang.
It's all good. Your Camaro is my dream car. I loved the mustang as well, but sold my 2017 GTPP premium because it just wasn't doing it for me. I'm an old dude that has had many mustangs and sport bikes in the past but decided to go back to two-wheeled fun again, thus my new Kawasaki ZX14R ABS SE. Now everything and I mean everything, two or four wheels doesn't stand a chance with this beast. I repeat, I love mustangs and I do hope that the new refresh is able to keep pace on and off the track with the camaro SS 1Le. Good luck peeps!
IMG_1962 (Large).JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

newkidnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 5.0
I've been mulling over this for a couple of days. It's really dissapointing the base price is $36k after destination. That puts the V8 out of reach for a lot of people. From what I can tell, this is meant to skew the manjority of buyers toward the Ecoboost. While a nice alternative, I see no point in owning a Mustang without a performance motor. Blame Cafe. Blame Camaro, whatever.

That said, everyone better believe the "additions" to the '18 are packed to the gills with corporate margin as is Mustang as a model lineup. Despite what everyone wants to admit, it's more or less the CD4 platform used in the Fusion and there's a lot of cross-model component sharing with F150. Ford knows it can make more money off of the same parts under a different wrapper because of the heritage and cache. There will always be a willingness to pay for the V8s ... let's hope the incentives are strong next year and thereafter and that 10-speed is really imrpessive.

I have never seen 0% financing on the Mustangs. You will typically find those on the other models. When it comes to the pony, Ford has you by the balls
I bought mine last year with 0%.

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I have never seen 0% financing on the Mustangs. You will typically find those on the other models. When it comes to the pony, Ford has you by the balls
0% 60/72 mo. financing is available on 2017's according to Ford's B&P right now.

ApollosWar89

Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
In the Market
I've been mulling over this for a couple of days. It's really dissapointing the base price is $36k after destination. That puts the V8 out of reach for a lot of people. From what I can tell, this is meant to skew the manjority of buyers toward the Ecoboost. While a nice alternative, I see no point in owning a Mustang without a performance motor. Blame Cafe. Blame Camaro, whatever.

That said, everyone better believe the "additions" to the '18 are packed to the gills with corporate margin as is Mustang as a model lineup. Despite what everyone wants to admit, it's more or less the CD4 platform used in the Fusion and there's a lot of cross-model component sharing with F150. Ford knows it can make more money off of the same parts under a different wrapper because of the heritage and cache. There will always be a willingness to pay for the V8s ... let's hope the incentives are strong next year and thereafter and that 10-speed is really imrpessive.

I bought mine last year with 0%.
Any idea how far our from it hitting the showroom floors did they offer the 0% financing?

Sponsored

newkidnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 5.0
Any idea how far our from it hitting the showroom floors did they offer the 0% financing?
Well, this was last summer in August, and I think they had 0% in July as well? I do think the the '15s had 0% the summer before as well.

I would never pay full price for a Mustang.

ApollosWar89

Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
In the Market
Well, this was last summer in August, and I think they had 0% in July as well? I do think the the '15s had 0% the summer before as well.

I would never pay full price for a Mustang.
Yeah I'm thinking July 2018 to pick up the 2018 GT of my choice

Sponsored

StealthStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Ecoboost (NX2)
I like the upgrades on the new Ecoboost like the transmission, line lock and better torque delivery. Though I really like analogue gauges. Im still not sold on the lower hood line, but i wonder if it helps forward visibility at all. If it does then its a sacrifice worth making even if it does look weird from the side.

Errmax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 16 F150, 16 Triumph STRx
If you guys wait instead of jumping on the new 2018 right away and want to save some coin, then just wait for the rebates to flood in. Example for the last year now we have been seeing base GTs for as low as 26k brand new. I'm sure you'll eventually see heavy rebates on the 2018s sooner or later.

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Updated first post with 2018 Mustang Price List (MSRP/Invoice).

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
I like the upgrades on the new Ecoboost like the transmission, line lock and better torque delivery. Though I really like analogue gauges. Im still not sold on the lower hood line, but i wonder if it helps forward visibility at all. If it does then its a sacrifice worth making even if it does look weird from the side.
It will help forward visibility. I have almost 2" of additional visibility on the hood we are working on.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Is it just me or does it seem like there's way less margin now than before? $1,500-2k off takes you to dealer invoice. Last year I bought my car for $4,500 off with like a $500 incentive and the dealer only claimed they were losing a couple hundred bucks on the deal. Maybe they're bloating holdback so dealers can highlight this invoice number during negotiations.
Sponsored