• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wanted gt350 IM

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
As per the title. I'm in the market for a used gt350 inlet manifold and cai. Anyone selling parts before swapping out for a MY18 pleas get in touch. Will collect.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
As per the title. I'm in the market for a used gt350 inlet manifold and cai. Anyone selling parts before swapping out for a MY18 pleas get in touch. Will collect.

[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] maybe?

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
When I come to sell my car I will probably sell it as it is or if the 350 parts fit MY18 probably remove to put on the next one to be honest.

End of the day this kit got me 510 horses, on the new car if it fits will be closer to 550+ hence keeping it unless its impossible to fit, though the only issue will be fuel rails/injectors.

Not selling my car until I have driven an MY18 10-speed, wanna see how it drives before I drop 40-50k on on.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
When I come to sell my car I will probably sell it as it is or if the 350 parts fit MY18 probably remove to put on the next one to be honest.

End of the day this kit got me 510 horses, on the new car if it fits will be closer to 550+ hence keeping it unless its impossible to fit, though the only issue will be fuel rails/injectors.

Not selling my car until I have driven an MY18 10-speed, wanna see how it drives before I drop 40-50k on on.
I think the cylinder head on the 2018 is a new casting, I'd be surprised if existing fannymoulds and headers will fit:D

OP
OP
v8hgt

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly I think Gibbo is correct on this occasion. The new OEM get 350 intake in the Ford box has mounts for the plastic engine cover. Not required on the Shelby. Hardly worth adding for the power pack3 for one model year. I suspect the my18 PP cars will come stock with the composite manifold, hence a healthy 25 bhp bump.

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sadly I think Gibbo is correct on this occasion. The new OEM get 350 intake in the Ford box has mounts for the plastic engine cover. Not required on the Shelby. Hardly worth adding for the power pack3 for one model year. I suspect the my18 PP cars will come stock with the composite manifold, hence a healthy 25 bhp bump.

There is a level 2 Performance Package on MY18, coming later (doubt UK will get unless they make a pre-built spec special for EU/UK). All that is known is that when this level 2 package is optioned, the car becomes lightweight, you can no longer spec 10-speed, so manual only, I think it defaults to Recaro only, lighter forged wheels only. In short it seems like Level 2 package is some form of light weight track focused GT due to the fact it prevents certain nice options like 10-speed, interior upgrades being spec. Some in the US think it could also be a special edition such as Bullit or a Mach. Time will tell!

Does not interest me, I want the 10-speed, and hopefully options like mag ride, carbon/alcantera interior pack, digital dash, active exhaust etc.

Like I say if 350 mani does not fit, I suspect it will just need light fettling to fit and if not it can go with my car and I just buy another one as if the new 10-speed car is so freaking fast out the box then giving it another 100+ horses is only going to make it quicker again.

However due to the 10-speed I might just stick with Ford Power Packs for peace of mind with the 10-speed as Ford will truly know how to get the best from it as Ford/GM have being developing that box for years now. But the beauty of us UK guys getting the car a year later, the Americans were essentially guinea pigs on testing tunes.

I would not at all be surprised though to see tuners hitting 500HP NA from just a tune, especially on good fuel or E85.

I am very interested to see quarter mile, the rumour is it does it in 12.2s identical to GT 350 R as the new GT as more torque and the 10-speed is vastly quicker than the manual, I suspect we shall see this car in elevens completely stock!

OP
OP
v8hgt

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Stop it Gibbo... it's hard enough not to look at orange my18 photos as it is! With an Anderson gt350 make over it would be perfect..... I keep telling myself I would miss changing gear but that argument becomes less and less convincing every time I get stuck in traffic or miss a change to second gear while sideways. Must stop looking!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stop it Gibbo... it's hard enough not to look at orange my18 photos as it is! With an Anderson gt350 make over it would be perfect..... I keep telling myself I would miss changing gear but that argument becomes less and less convincing every time I get stuck in traffic or miss a change to second gear while sideways. Must stop looking!
I used to be all for manuals.

But yesterday at the track it just annoyed me having to fuck around with a clutch and a stick, whereas just pulling a paddle is far easier. Maybe when I was 20 I could be just as quick in a manual and enjoy mashing that clutch and stick, but now I find it annoying, on a tight circuit like yesterday having paddles is a godsend.

The only saving grace was the top-end power in 2nd gear from the 350 setup was very nice indeed and meant all along the back straight I could leave it in 2nd and not worry touching the limiter as its set around 8000rpm and meant I could hold the car around 70mph which would previously be banging the 7000rpm limiter.

But 3rd is needed for the main straight, so even though its just two gear changes its very annoying for me now, must be a sign of age. At one point I just started driving around 3rd, I was probably just as quick as all I focused on then was lines, braking so corner speeds improve.

Paddles mean you can put it all together seamless and I can see on a tight circuit like we did, a 10-speed would absolutely be a joy as the gearing would mean you would probably be hitting 4th and 5th and could really enjoy pulling gears on paddles.

Its one of the reasons the M3 is so quick round there, put it this way on the main straight myself and Enoch were seeing 90-95mph, whereas in the M3 I was average around 105mph and at one point nearly touched 110mph. A good reason for that is its gearbox being so quick, but of course it weighs nearly 500kg less, so it can brake far later and acceleration out of corners is much quicker, it is afterall over 300HP per tonne car.

Still even with all the weight, the Mustang handles very well and the way it grips and holds on is super impressive, on the 2-3 times I got it a little sideways I just kept my foot planted and the diff sorted itself out, was great fun. The guy who owned the GTR drove mine and he could not believe how well the Stang turns in. :)
Sponsored