• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Oxford White Trunk + Anderson Composites GT350R CF spoiler + Decklid

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I am selling the following:

1. Trunk (mint condition)
2. Anderson Composites GT350R style carbon fiber spoiler painted gloss black by Signature Autobody in Orange, CA. (mint)
3. Anderson Composites carbon fiber decklid panel painted gloss black by Signature Autobody in Orange, CA. (mint)

Price: Trade + cash on top. Stock Oxford white (mint condition) trunk with or without OEM spoiler + $500 on top for my trunk, deck lid and spoiler.

NEW REDUCED PRICE!

I'm located in Los Angeles, CA.

I can part out the blank decklid for $300.

The AC decklid is $350 and i paid $150 to have it painted gloss black because exposed carbon doesn't look good lined up with the gloss black taillight bezels. The OEM GT350R has gloss black painted CF spoiler and gloss black decklid. It looks clean this way. Everything is mint condition.

[/url]Low Mileage 2016 Mustang GT w/ Performance Package track car. Mint. Over $30,000 invested into the car. by Air Wick K., on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Low Mileage 2016 Mustang GT w/ Performance Package track car. Mint. Over $30,000 invested into the car. by Air Wick K., on Flickr[/IMG]

PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Five6K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Black Manual
How much would you sell the spoiler for? Or are you only selling it as a bundle?

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
How much would you sell the spoiler for? Or are you only selling it as a bundle?
I will not part spoiler only.

I will only sell spoiler if I find someone with a Oxford white trunk to trade.

Otherwise, the deal is a oxford white trunk with or without OEM spoiler + cash on top for my trunk + AC spoiler.

Without a donor trunk, I will not part the spoiler.

Thanks.

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
Damn, if only I didn't live in NorCal...

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
To the top!

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump it up!

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Lots of PMs so if you're interested, act fast before it's gone!

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
:coolphotos:
lots of pm's...
parts still available though. lol sucks when that happens.
I guess most Mustang guys are broke. :)

I have about 25 PMS for my for sale items. Most just ask all of these detailed questions and ask for more and more photos and then stop responding.

I just wish people would (out of courtesy) just say that you're not longer interested. Or better yet, not waste people's time if you had no intention of buying it. LOL.

Bump!

:ford:

FreshhJuiceBox

ohhelloitsfrankie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Frankie
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT/PP
I guess most Mustang guys are broke. :)

I have about 25 PMS for my for sale items. Most just ask all of these detailed questions and ask for more and more photos and then stop responding.

I just wish people would (out of courtesy) just say that you're not longer interested. Or better yet, not waste people's time if you had no intention of buying it. LOL.

Bump!

:ford:
truth or is it... haha

:ninja:

everyone just wants to feel like they got best deal possible regardless of what you paid.

maybe work with them on shipping costs. :shrug: rofl.

i am really surprised the blank decklid hasn't sold... guys be buying ford one for around 260.

Grabber5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey just curious on the deck lid. Is there any drilling or anything required? I've been considering picking one of these but don't want to do a bunch of cutting.

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey just curious on the deck lid. Is there any drilling or anything required? I've been considering picking one of these but don't want to do a bunch of cutting.
Nope. Decklid is bolt on.

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump it up!