• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Stainless Power Headers @ MarylandSpeed – 304 Stainless + Cats for Less Than $1000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
MarylandSpeed is now offering Stainless Power Long Tubes for the Mustang6G community! These headers fit great, are high quality and have a very competitive price point! For the best service be sure to call MarylandSpeed at 443-730-9428

These headers are the same design as Stainless Works premium headers, but they are made overseas. Each header is tested and inspected to StainlessWorks highest standards. They also include mid pipes made in StainlessWorks Ohio factory. We have sold these for years with great results!

As a promotion, we are including free ceramic coating. Using coupon code spfreecoat, you can get any of our $140 coatings for free! This includes Jet Hot 1700 Degree Extreme Sterling, Calico Coolblack or CoolKrome, and Airborn 1700 Silver!

Affordable High-End Performance

Stainless Works introduces value-line headers and exhaust products made for the high-quality market, yet specially priced for the cost conscious consumer. Stainless Power products are designed by Stainless Works, and exclusively made and inspected to exact specifications and made from the highest quality 304L Stainless Steel. MarylandSpeed is now offering Stainless Power Long Tubes for the Mustang6G community. These headers fit great, are high quality and have a very competitive price point.

Features:
  • 304 Stainless Steel Construction
  • TIG-Welded
  • CNC Mandrel Bends For Extreme Flow
  • Extra Thick 3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges
  • Install Ready: Includes O2 Extensions, Clamps, Bolts And RTV Silicone
  • 24-Month Guarantee On Material And Workmanship
Stainless Power Long Tube Headers (1 7/8" x 3") with Catted Connection Pipes (Factory Connection), SM15HCAT http://marylandspeed.com/stainless-...5-ford-mustang-gt-50l-v8-sm15hcat-p-6418.html

Stainless Power Long Tube Headers (1 7/8" x 3") with Off Road Connection Pipes (Factory Connection), SM15HOR http://marylandspeed.com/stainless-...15-ford-mustang-gt-50l-v8-sm15hor-p-6419.html

Stainless Power Long Tube Headers (1 7/8" x 3") with High Flow Catted Connection Pipes (3" Performance Connection), SM15H3CAT http://marylandspeed.com/stainless-...-ford-mustang-gt-50l-v8-sm15h3cat-p-6421.html

Stainless Power Long Tube Headers (1 7/8" x 3") with Off Road Connection Pipes (3" Performance Connection), SM15H3OR http://marylandspeed.com/stainless-...5-ford-mustang-gt-50l-v8-sm15h3or-p-6420.html

m15h3or-1_3.jpg

m15hcat_1_2.jpg

Don't forget MarylandSpeed offers great deals on Ceramic coating options for these and the rest of the headers we well! If you have questions, please call 443-730-9428!

Sponsored

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
For the 3" Performance Connection... will that bolt up to a Corsa catback? I'd rather not get the factory setup to squeeze/reduce into the factory coupler only to expand back out to the Corsa.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
So how do you get the 304 long tubes with cats for < $1000? Am I missing something the come up over 1100 on the website links provided.

Sponsored

darkenergy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
For the 3" Performance Connection... will that bolt up to a Corsa catback? I'd rather not get the factory setup to squeeze/reduce into the factory coupler only to expand back out to the Corsa.
I have a set of Stainless Power Catless Headers and a Corsa Sport Catback. They bolt up perfectly.

SaddleUpStang

Gate Crasher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO Prem PP 401A w/Recaros
So how do you get the 304 long tubes with cats for < $1000? Am I missing something the come up over 1100 on the website links provided.
on top of that I've found the pricing for the 1 7/8 catted performance connect is not unique to their site.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.