• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD!

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
SOLD!
Sponsored

Last edited:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Man... why do you have to be so far away... I would be all over this rear bumper.

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Ashiq73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed Magnetic Metallic
Ok stupid question probably, but your premium bumper is white correct?

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sponsored

DeuceDaTruf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT-Roush Stg2 | 2016 Aprilia RSv4 RF
Man... why do you have to be so far away... I would be all over this rear bumper.
Levittown has the OEM bumper for about $780 shipped if you really want one. That's where I bought mine. You will need to source the exhaust though. I was lucky enough to find someone that went a different route and got new mufflers for minimal cost.

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic PP Mustang GT
Mannnnn do I wish this was the active one!

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Interested

Confused on what is painted here. Doesn't the GT350 exhaust and valence come together for a cohesive install. Where is the premium bumper fit into the equation? By the way, I am interested, in Las Vegas. Maybe we can set something up.

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic PP Mustang GT
Premium bumper and base bumper are 2 different things. The premium bumper has a separate valance (the bumper still needs modified for the Gt350 valance. The base bumper is all one piece. Hope that helps

Sponsored

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Just figured I'd throw this out there out of curiousity but would you sell JUST the GT350 valance? I have a premium bumper and a Corsa catback. I would think all I need is the valance and the quad tips from Corsa to make this work...

Then again, I'm in MD so not sure if you'd be willing to ship it anyway...

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mannnnn do I wish this was the active one!
FRPP Sport Catback (once cats are warmed up) is not very loud. It's pretty tame below 4,000 RPM.

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Confused on what is painted here. Doesn't the GT350 exhaust and valence come together for a cohesive install. Where is the premium bumper fit into the equation? By the way, I am interested, in Las Vegas. Maybe we can set something up.
The FRPP catback was meant to fit the OEM GT350 valence built in quad exhaust tips. IF you have a base bumper, you cannot install this. IF you have a stock premium bumper, you have to remove the OEM Premium valence and then cut the middle tab of the bumper. That is the only way to fit the OEM GT350 diffuser. I'm selling the bumper as a package so that you can keep your stock bumper unmodified.

I can sell it without bumper as well. But would prefer to sell it with bumper. A new premium bumper is about $550 + taxes from your local dealer. Then it costs about $300-$500 to paint it + install. So keep that in mind. I always like to have the OEM piece available in case I want to go back to stock.

Premium bumper and base bumper are 2 different things. The premium bumper has a separate valance (the bumper still needs modified for the Gt350 valance. The base bumper is all one piece. Hope that helps
Exactly what I was saying. Thanks for helping me clarify this! Appreciate your help.

Thank you! I'll buy you guys donuts at the next cars and coffee in LA if I see you guys!

Just figured I'd throw this out there out of curiousity but would you sell JUST the GT350 valance? I have a premium bumper and a Corsa catback. I would think all I need is the valance and the quad tips from Corsa to make this work...

Then again, I'm in MD so not sure if you'd be willing to ship it anyway...
The quad tips from Corsa will NOT fit the OEM GT350 diffuser. The OEM GT350 diffuser has the tips built into diffuser itself. The muffler has to have two outlet pipes to slot into the built in tips. The tips you see in the picture is part of the diffuser and not the actual muffler.

I'm not parting the valence only. The FRPP by Borla Sport catback that was designed by Ford Racing to fit the OEM GT350 diffuser. While the exhaust would bolt up to any GT Mustang, one would have to modify the tips in order to make it work on a stock GT. That would lessen the value.

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
To the top!
Sponsored