Sponsored

2017 GT350R #2 bid to $3K over on ebay

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
And that's what I'm saying, about people saying that dealerships well eventually sell every GT350R at MSRP. So as to not hold on to a car for to long. Why, because they have to sit on one car or two, I doubt that breaks the bank. Any if not all dealerships can sit on a few select cars.
To your point and the way money is now a days I would suggest that financing an R model for most dealerships is no more than ~$150 per month therefore why would they rush selling an R model?

;)
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
And that's what I'm saying, about people saying that dealerships well eventually sell every GT350R at MSRP. So as to not hold on to a car for to long. Why, because they have to sit on one car or two, I doubt that breaks the bank. Any if not all dealerships can sit on a few select cars.
...and having an R in the showroom generates valuable traffic.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Some of the dealerships I talked to about the car told me that the car is priced at the owners "I don't want to sell it price". If they can't get it, the owner will just keep it for himself. TBH can't say I would be any different if it was my dealership.

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
To your point and the way money is now a days I would suggest that financing an R model for most dealerships is no more than ~$150 per month therefore why would they rush selling an R model?

;)
No need at all.

...and having an R in the showroom generates valuable traffic.
Yeah it does, I had my R delivered to a local Ford dealership and it instintly had a crowd around it, to include some of the sales personnel...lol

Some of the dealerships I talked to about the car told me that the car is priced at the owners "I don't want to sell it price". If they can't get it, the owner will just keep it for himself. TBH can't say I would be any different if it was my dealership.
There is a dealership in Beverly Hills that still has a brand new 2000 R, I forget how much they are asking for it, but they could careless to sell it. I also just got the wife a new Jeep Rubicon and they had a 1992 Viper with 1,500 miles on it that Jay Leno offered to buy cash and they passed, twice. Dealerships will always do whatever they want.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
And you didn't nearly get banned for expressing your opinion, you nearly got banned for the manner in which you expressed it, you have to know that by now.
Hahahaha, that was funny.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Hahahaha, that was funny.
I was trying to help at the time. In the ADM frenzy the compulsive gotta have it mentality meant that it was 'a good deal' by the collective here. I'm sure the novelty has worn off by now.:shrug:

When everyone else is doing it, well it must be okay right...:doh:
Sponsored

Last edited: