Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You don't happen to know the part No?

Had a bit of a fight with a shit access road :D

On the plus side, have been doing a lot of roads like this, the N71 :D

Had lunch on this terrace :D

I can get you the part # Of them both (belly pan and gt splitter) as i've got a spare set on me and it should be on them somewhere, the GT belly pan is a bit bastardised so unusable, the GT splitter is the spare set for the respraying.

(if you do happen to buy a new belly pan, can i have your one? lol)
Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Not too fussed re the belly pan, depends on cost of replacement, the splitter is pretty much fooked on the underside, but if I get both, you can have both the old parts :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Not too fussed re the belly pan, depends on cost of replacement, the splitter is pretty much fooked on the underside, but if I get both, you can have both the old parts :thumbsup:
Well, i have the splitter ;)! Two of them.. and a spare eco one lol! But thanks, it's just the belly pan i need really.

Belly Pan:
http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/P...search=true&year=2016&make=Ford&model=Mustang

I oddly can't find the GT pp splitter, but [MENTION=17540]NornIron91[/MENTION] did find one a while back.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Car is one year old.

Celebrated with new rears.

Trying Vredestein Ultrac Cento this time. I was HUGELY impressed with the PS3s that have just come off, but they arent available anymore it seems.

Vreds were €200 per corner fitted. At the rate im going through rears im not willing to spend double on the PS4s or MPSS.

Will update on how I find the Vreds, but they review extremely well.

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I oddly can't find the GT pp splitter, but [MENTION=17540]NornIron91[/MENTION] did find one a while back.
I just asked the Ford dealer for one, they are ÂŁ160.

Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I took some more stickers off, but still have the film on it. It's going back to the dealer next week to have a dent straightened out in the door which we didnt notice pre delivery.

They're doing it FOC but they currently have a MAJOR issue with Seagulls at Bristol Street Gloucester and literally every car there is getting plastered, hence the vinyl is staying on till I get it back.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I repainted my radiator cover, added a Cobb sticker looks good, anyone know where I can make letter transfer stickers (so there's not a clear background like some of the other stickers).

Also, kerbed one of my alloys right before a meet, getting it fixed hopefully next week, Missus said i looked like i could have killed someone lmao!

Did the ford meet though which was good, RS's sound like absolute shite but really do sound like a pops and bangs version of the I4, they need an exhaust much like the ecoboosts do.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I repainted my radiator cover, added a Cobb sticker looks good, anyone know where I can make letter transfer stickers (so there's not a clear background like some of the other stickers).

Also, kerbed one of my alloys right before a meet, getting it fixed hopefully next week, Missus said i looked like i could have killed someone lmao!

Did the ford meet though which was good, RS's sound like absolute shite but really do sound like a pops and bangs version of the I4, they need an exhaust much like the ecoboosts do.
Ahh mate, sorry to hear about the wheel :'(

Re stickers...what you want is "die cut vinyl" stickers, thats what i got for my "for sale" window stickers. Got them from a website called "vinyl lettering online" they were very good as well helping me get the design right before i went to print.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They had a Ford performance day at Gloucester yesterday. I took the RS AM and the GT PM.

Wow, it was incredible.. NOT!! A Red GT under a FP Gazebo and a guy inside with a racing game. That was it. No freebies, stuff to buy, barbecue or anything.

They didn't even have any customers there.

Bad show Ford.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As an RS owner I agree, they dont sound great. What puzzles me is why Ford have put a sound generator into the speakers that makes it sound like a flat four inside the car.:lol::lol:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
They had a Ford performance day at Gloucester yesterday. I took the RS AM and the GT PM.

Wow, it was incredible.. NOT!! A Red GT under a FP Gazebo and a guy inside with a racing game. That was it. No freebies, stuff to buy, barbecue or anything.

They didn't even have any customers there.

Bad show Ford.
I was at Ford Birmingham, they had Free food, drinks, DJ, RS guys got a mountune goodybag, is tole one, useless crap in there, but RS guys seemed to like it. Gave the discount for a mountune tune to one of the RS guys who didn't get one who gave me a "bro fist" whilst piping his vape (I shit you not). Seemed mainly like they were showing off the RS mountune goodies etc, but, free food and drinks, met some people i've know for a while from forums etc, so was good :)

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was at Ford Birmingham, they had Free food, drinks, DJ, RS guys got a mountune goodybag, is tole one, useless crap in there, but RS guys seemed to like it. Gave the discount for a mountune tune to one of the RS guys who didn't get one who gave me a "bro fist" whilst piping his vape (I shit you not). Seemed mainly like they were showing off the RS mountune goodies etc, but, free food and drinks, met some people i've know for a while from forums etc, so was good :)
Yo Manders. Wussup booy!! Shame you couldn't hook me up wiv one u dem goodie bags. I need stickers and badges for me RS bro!!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yo Manders. Wussup booy!! Shame you couldn't hook me up wiv one u dem goodie bags. I need stickers and badges for me RS bro!!
hahaha! And a lanyard? ;) They were sat out on all the RS's there...

You can see one on the blue RS behind the mustang.

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
4176905080_97dbafc3cb.jpg

Big carnival in the park next to where I live so baby blue has spent the whole weekend getting admiring glances from everyone right outside the living room window, bloody paranoid though.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Went out for a little drive last night with a friend... two cars, 8 years apart, and lots of heads turned (especially by the Shelby... I need some stripes... hell, I need a GT350) :D !

I never thought too much about the S197's until recently... but when you've got one (especially like this) filling up your rear-view mirror, it's an unbelievably awesome sight... and the Eaton SC is just heavenly to the ears (oh-dear... I see another ÂŁ8K being added to the 'to do' list) :doh: !

thumb_IMG_2191_1024.jpg
Sponsored