Sponsored

EB Mustang Exhaust sound Clip thread.

DeathWish88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Ecoboost
This is the exact sound I want but in some videos the Borla ATAK sounds great and in others it leaves much to be desired may have to do with people running cat vs non cat down pipes or something else and just leaving it out of the description.
[ame]
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Too ricy - at least for my taste.

DeathWish88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Ecoboost
Too ricy - at least for my taste.
I think "rice" is a really subjective term. I like the raspy tone and pops and gurgles. It also sounds like a lot more volume and more refined than straight pipes, though it's a really expensive system especially if you include the downpipe. The MBRP seems to be a favorite though so I really want to hear at least one of those systems in person before I pull the trigger on either.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
You'll fall in love with the MBRPs if you hear them in person! :headbang:

cpark_12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
I just installed the AWE Tuning Touring axle back system. I looked at the MBRP, but decided on the AWE. I love it! It's nice a deep, but not obnoxiously loud. I'll see if I can get a decent sound clip.

Sponsored

cpark_12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
[ame]

The video doesn't do it justice even with headphones on. It's MUCH deeper in person. It's not much louder than stock until you romp on it. Zero drone at any RPM really.

I don't know why my phone decided to cut out during the rev, but you can still get an idea

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
The video doesn't do it justice even with headphones on. It's MUCH deeper in person. It's not much louder than stock until you romp on it. Zero drone at any RPM really.

I don't know why my phone decided to cut out during the rev, but you can still get an idea
That sounds good! Are you a manual trans? If so any, chance of a takeoff video from behind like that? AWE has one but its an auto so it sounds different when it shifts.

cpark_12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
That sounds good! Are you a manual trans? If so any, chance of a takeoff video from behind like that? AWE has one but its an auto so it sounds different when it shifts.
Nope...Auto here too

Hiei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
I have the Borla ATAK's and they sound amazing , might have to make a video because mine blow off like 5-6 backfires when I rev off of the Cold Start

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
So at this point I am on my 4th turboback on the car. I think compared to most everyone here I have had exhausts on my car that no one else was buying.

1.) MRT catted turboback - Tone wise, I still think this was my favorite one (even with all the options available now, I still think MRT wins the tone war). Build quality and fit and finish left a bit to be desired. But when I did have a problem with it, MRT stepped up immediately and took care of me. I would not hesitate to buy it again.

2.) Invidia catless turboback - Holy shitballs, loud!!!!!! If you want the loudest exhaust made for this car, this is the one. The tone was awesome, but excessively loud. My big reason for pulling it off was I hate the smell of catless exhausts. It was louder than a GT-R with a full titanium exhaust when compared, LOL.

3.) COBB catted turboback - I think this one stayed on my car the longest. Build quality was lightyears above the MRT, and the sound was great too. It only came off my car because something I have really wanted became available to me.

4.) cp-e downpipe with a top secret prototype exhaust. Yup, I cannot say anything further right now.

I really expected #4 to be the loudest combination based on what it is, but it is not. I am incredibly excited about it and can't wait to spill the beans. I think some people are going to be just as excited as I am, and others will really want it but wish it was manufactured differently.

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
4.) cp-e downpipe with a top secret prototype exhaust. Yup, I cannot say anything further right now.

I really expected #4 to be the loudest combination based on what it is, but it is not. I am incredibly excited about it and can't wait to spill the beans. I think some people are going to be just as excited as I am, and others will really want it but wish it was manufactured differently.
I hope it won't take as long as the AWE, as I was quite disappointment to find out it was just a muffler setup for the EB. That said, ARK breaks the record of waiting time with the promised Grip system for the EB... after nearly 2 years I'm still counting day's to ... sometime soon!

Curious what CP-E did though as their other products are top notch!

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
I hope it won't take as long as the AWE, as I was quite disappointment to find out it was just a muffler setup for the EB. That said, ARK breaks the record of waiting time with the promised Grip system for the EB... after nearly 2 years I'm still counting day's to ... sometime soon!

Curious what CP-E did though as their other products are top notch!
I guess I should have been more clear.

It's not a cp-e exhaust. I just used their downpipe to mate to the exhaust. I was not about to put a stock downpipe back on my car to test this exhaust and the COBB downpipe was flanged instead of using slip joints.

I will say I have been talking to this manufacturer for over 2 years now about this exhaust system. I think they have been working on it for the past year. I would expect it to go into production real soon. :)

CRUM178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
ARK breaks the record of waiting time with the promised Grip system for the EB... after nearly 2 years I'm still counting day's to ... sometime soon!
I loved the ARK exhaust on my G37. Hopefully their Ecoboost exhaust will be awesome too.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I guess I should have been more clear.

It's not a cp-e exhaust. I just used their downpipe to mate to the exhaust. I was not about to put a stock downpipe back on my car to test this exhaust and the COBB downpipe was flanged instead of using slip joints.

I will say I have been talking to this manufacturer for over 2 years now about this exhaust system. I think they have been working on it for the past year. I would expect it to go into production real soon. :)
Thanks, I gues I read it wrong... still curious though!

I loved the ARK exhaust on my G37. Hopefully their Ecoboost exhaust will be awesome too.
The ultimate for me would be the Grip with remote control valve...
Who knows, in another year or 2 maybe :D

bam88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost PP
So looks like ETS has finished their catback. Sounds pretty good to me, anybody on here know somebody with it or who has it?

[ame]

They do offer a mid muffler version for those who don't like the pop and want less noise.
Sponsored