Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PIC_3026.jpg

Having stripes certainly breaks up the sea of blue.

I originally ordered CO, but all too late. I saw a couple of CO in overcast conditions at a Mustang show and thought it looked great. I saw one yesterday in afternoon sun and it looked the same as most photos I see on the web: like washed-out pinkish red.

It is the only CO I have seen on the street (they seem rare in Melbourne, Australia), so I should reserve my judgment, but I think GB is the best.

stripes(7).jpg
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Grabber blue with black bits, yummmm
Looking good Bud!! GB looks great with black accents, as does CO, OW, TY and Race Red. Bright colours always look better with black accents IMO. It just breaks up the "hugeness" of the bright colors.

BTW, IMO black 5.0 badges would do your car a big favor:thumbsup:

aspensilver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2006 MBenz SLK55 AMG - '97 BMW 540I - 2010 Audi S4
im trying so hard not to trade my white in on a grabber..... i had a 2011 grabber blue and loved it.
Haha this post is awesome -- almost a year later and you see this guy in his sig now drives a new grabber blue car :) Couldn't resist I guess! I can understand, someone in my neighborhood got one and it looks amazing everytime it drives by.

metalhead79

That thang got a Hemi?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Grabber Blue and Competition Orange are my two favorite colors. Life is too short to drive a car with boring paint.

When I ordered my Mustang, I ordered Grabber Blue with black painted roof. Ended up with a Competition Orange car due to being impatient, but I'm happy either way.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I went Grabber Blue since it stands out. I almost went lightning blue, but I wanted it to be different and since the color is going away, why not?

Also went with the Grabber Blue GT badge for the rear and Pony badge for the front and matte black 5.0 badges for the sides. Wheels will be semi-gloss black Forgestar F14's. :)

Sponsored

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Comp Orange > Grabber Blue
I agree.

Though I'm not a fan of that hood.... UNLESS you have a YUUUGE blower under there that needs the room. If not its a poser hood.

Sponsored

DanielLD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/ Jeep Rubicon HR/ RC-F
We don't give tickets based on the color of your car but mostly by the immaturity and stupidity of driving.
Well I've often been followed around and questioned about the "flashy car" late at night. I just feel like the color made the car stick out wayyyyy too much. My black RC-F gets 0 police attention and I'm far more questionable when it comes to that car! In general support LE but think Orange was definately a bad attention grabber.

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Well I've often been followed around and questioned about the "flashy car" late at night. I just feel like the color made the car stick out wayyyyy too much. My black RC-F gets 0 police attention and I'm far more questionable when it comes to that car! In general support LE but think Orange was definately a bad attention grabber.
How often do you see a RC-F owner acting like a Mustang owner leaving a car meet lol. Guy I snagged the other night was in a 99GT at the light to his right and he decides to rev up and leave without realizing I'm next to him...did I get him for that? Nope I decided to run the tag just cause of grabbing my attention and surprise surprise. He's car was white and beat up. I could care less about the color.

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
It depends where you live. If you have always some sub CO is nice but in cloudy weather not so much

Grabber blue is better

Abb0nz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Not really a fan of GB but I love the Lightning Blue that's the color of my 2017. CO is no longer available, '15 and '16 only. When I was looking around I wanted LB of CO.
:-(
Sponsored