Bye bye Shelby

Which one?

• Total voters

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
You should also think about how close Jag, Maserati, and Aston Martin dealers are. Might make having service/warranty work done a PITA.
Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
aston
maserati
audi
in that order..as long as they come with the 3rd pedal

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
You need to do your homework... there is no manual maserati, and the F1 gearbox is a fortune to maintain, but there is a regular automatic DSG paddle shifter gearbox you can have on the stradale... that is the car to have. Ferrari engine, Maserati comfort with that awesome tuned exhaust. Just perfect. I was looking into it and almost bought one, but then the auto gearbox put me away, I need a clutch.. for a few more years at least

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
I say a viper or Porsche. That's what I was going to get if I couldn't get my GT350

Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
You need to do your homework... there is no manual maserati, and the F1 gearbox is a fortune to maintain, but there is a regular automatic DSG paddle shifter gearbox you can have on the stradale... that is the car to have. Ferrari engine, Maserati comfort with that awesome tuned exhaust. Just perfect. I was looking into it and almost bought one, but then the auto gearbox put me away, I need a clutch.. for a few more years at least
what a shame! not that i can afford one but the maserati has one of the best exhaust notes ive heard and i love how they look but why is the manual not even an option on most cars anymore. there are still plenty of people who like to shift

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
for that budget, you could get a Testarossa. that's what I'd do.

Hell, unlike another shelby, the testarossa would likely appreciate, you wouldnt see another one, and it would give you license to wear white linen suits, pastel tshirts, have a pet aligator and carry a bren ten in a shoulder holster.

Face76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
If the GT500 were available when I sold my 17 GT350, I may have gone that way but likley the Ford dealers will gouge on them for the first 18 months. I wanted something fast, comfortable and able to take long trips in it without being paralyzed after getting out.

I went with a 2016 M6 Challenger Hellcat and I don't think i'll even be looking at the GT500's when they come out.
Same here. The Hellcat may not handle great (at all) but for long distance driving, you can't beat it.

Sponsored

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Man, I might get some hate for this but I would say spend just a little more and find a gently used 981 GT4. When I bought my R recently, it was b/w these two cars but I just couldn't justify paying that much for a used car when I could buy a new R. I will say though, when my Porsche was at the dealer for some paint work they gave me a brand new cayman s for a couple of days and that was probably one of the most fun cars I've ever driven.

keeptrying56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
You guys need to do your homework on the Gen V vipers. I almost pulled the trigger on a used one until I found all of the blown motor threads on another forum; which mysteriously disappear from time-to-time. The moderate on one of the main forums deleted a thread I created in attempt to track all the blown motors. They are having serious issues and Chrysler is not stepping up to the plate. The community has determined several issues one of which is out of spec cranks.
Sponsored